INVITATION TO BID
72 Foster Apartments
SE 72nd Avenue & SE Foster Road in Portland, OR
Bids due: June 7, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Pre-Bid Meeting: There will be a non-mandatory pre-bid meeting on Tuesday May 23rd at 1:00 P.M.
The meeting will be held at NAMC / MCIP's Office; Address: 2808 NE MLK Blvd, Suite M, Portland, OR 97212.
Project Description: New construction of four-story mixed use building consisting of (101) units of affordable housing along with resident /community common spaces and ground floor retail. The project consists of 3-stories of wood framed apartments over a post-tensioned concrete podium along with site development and Right-Of-Way improvements.
Scopes Bidding: All trades except Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing & Fire Protection. Spec Sections Included: DIV-03: CIP Concrete, Post-Tensioned Concrete, Gypcrete DIV-04: Brick Veneer Masonry DIV-05: Structural Steel Framing, Steel Decking, Cold-Formed Metal Framing, Metal Fabrications, Glazed Decorative Metal Railings DIV-06: Rough Carpentry, Wood Benches, Sheathing, Finish Carpentry & Woodwork DIV-07: Dampproofing, Waterproofing, Water Repellents, Insulation, Foamed In Place Insulation, Air Barriers, Metal Wall Panels, Wood Siding, Fiber-Cement Siding, SBS Roofing, Sheet Metal, Roof Accessories, Fireproofing, Firestopping, Joint Sealants DIV-08: HM Doors & Frames, Interior Aluminum Doors, Wood Doors, OH Coiling Doors, Elevator Door Smoke Containment, Aluminum Storefront, Folding Glass Storefront, Vinyl Windows, Hardware, Glazing, Louvers DIV-09: Drywall, Non-Structural Metal Framing, Tiling, Acoustical Ceilings, Flooring, Wall Coverings, FRP Wall Covering, Painting, High Performance Coatings DIV-10: Signage, Wall Protection, Bath Accessories, Emergency Key Cabinets, Fire Protection Specialties, Postal Specialties DIV-11: Fall Protection, Appliances, Waste Compactor DIV-12: Window Shades, Casework, Countertops, Bike Racks DIV-14: Elevators, Trash Chutes DIV-31: Earthwork DIV-32: Asphalt Paving, Site Concrete, Unit Paving, Site Furnishings, Landscaping & Irrigation DIV-33: Utilities
1) Provide an itemized cost breakdown for your scope of work. ALL BID PROPOSALS SHALL BE PER PLANS & SPECIFICATIONS.
2) Substitution Requests & Pre-Bid RFI's are due no later than 5:00 P.M. on Tuesday May 30, 2017. All requests must be submitted in writing. Do not contact the project Owner.
3) Project is subject to State of Oregon BOLI Commercial Prevailing Wages for Multnomah County dated January 1, 2016 with the April 1, 2016 Amendment and Davis-Bacon Commercial Wages for Multnomah County, General Decision #OR170029, dated 05/05/17. Refer to wage rate sheet provided in Bidding Documents for trade specific labor rate. It is the subcontractor's responsibility to verify and confirm the appropriate wage rate for their work classification. Bidders are to acknowledge on their proposal that quoted price includes prevailing wages and the assumed wage rate utilized in preparing their proposal.
4) BIDDERS MUST PRICE THE PROJECT USING THE HIGHER OF THE WAGE RATES LISTED BETWEEN DAVIS-BACON AND BOLI FOR ANY GIVEN TRADE CLASSIFICATION.
5) For work classifications not listed in the referenced Prevailing Wage Determination bidders shall clearly list assumed prevailing wage rate on their proposal.
6) Project is subject to the City of Portland Housing Bureau's workforce training requirements, Section 3 hiring practices and MWESB utilization goals. Refer to documentation provided in Bidding Documents for further information.
7) Reference LMC Bid Packages for scope specific requirements
8) Bidders shall acknowledge any addenda issued on their proposal.
9) Bidders to include all man & material hoisting required for their scope of work.
10) Construction scheduled to begin in August 2017
Bidders are solely responsible for reviewing all contract documents in preparation of their cost proposal
All bid documents are available for viewing at LMC's office. Plans will also be available at limited Plan Centers listed below.
LMC will not be providing hard copies of bidding documents
LMC Office, 19200 SW Teton Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062, Tualatin, OR 97062
OR Contractor Plan Center, 5468 SE International Way, Milwaukie, OR 97222, 503.650.0148 SW Wash Contractors Association, 7017 NE HWY 99, Suite 214 Vancouver, WA 98665, 360.694.7922
Salem Contractors Exchange, 2256 Judson Street SE, Salem, OR 97302, 503.362-7957 DJC Oregon, 921 SW Washington, # 210, Portland, OR 97205, 503.226.1311
NAMC, 2808 NE MLK Blvd, Suite M, Portland, OR 97212
MCIP, 2808 NE MLK Blvd, Suite K, Portland, OR 97212, 503.288.1211
19200 SW Teton Ave Tualatin, OR 97062
Phone: (503) 646-0521 Fax: (503) 646-6823
We are an equal opportunity empoyer and highly encourage sub-bids from all qualified Section 3, minority-owned, women-owned, disadvantaged, and emerging small businesses.