Washington County elections officials are encouraging voters to drop off their ballots as soon as possible this primary election so all ballots are processed in a timely manner.
Appropriately signed and completed ballots must be received before the election's 8 p.m. deadline on Tuesday, May 15. Official ballot drop sites are available throughout the county up until this deadline.
With only four days left in the state's vote-by-mail election period, Washington County Elections has received roughly 43,027 ballots, or about 16 percent of all registered voters in the county so far.
Ballot drop off sites can be found on the Washington County website at www.co.washington.or.us/elections.
24-hour drop-off sites
Voters may drop off their completed ballots at several 24-hour drop-off sites, including:
• Washington County Elections Office, 3700 S.W. Murray Blvd., Beaverton (Look for the slot in the front lobby).
• Washington County Charles D. Cameron Public Services Building, 155 N. First Ave., Hillsboro (Look for the drop box near the rear entrance of building).
• Hillsboro Library - Main Branch, 2850 N.E. Brookwood Parkway, Hillsboro.
• King City - City Hall, 15300 S.W. 116th Ave., King City.
• Sherwood City Hall, 22560 S.W. Pine St., Sherwood.
• Tigard City Hall, 13125 S.W. Hall Blvd., Tigard.
• Tualatin City Offices / Council Building, 18880 S.W. Martinazzi Ave., Tualatin.
Indoor drop-off sites
Official drop boxes at indoor locations (limited hours of operation) include:
• Beaverton City Library, 12375 S.W. Fifth St.
• Cedar Mill Community Library, 12505 N.W. Cornell Road.
• Garden Home Community Library, 7475 S.W. Oleson Road.
• Hillsboro Library - Shute Park, 775 S.E. 10th Ave.
• West Slope Community Library, 3678 S.W. 78th Ave.