Lake Oswego concerts
- The Michael Davis Trio will play jazz from noon to 1:30 p.m. Friday as part of the Summer Splash concerts at Millennium Plaza Park.
- At the Moonlight and Music series, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Sunday, David Lanz will play new age music.
- The Dan Balmer Band will play jazz from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Sounds of Summer series at Foothills Park. Shuttle buses are available to and from this venue. In August, this series moves to Westlake Park in the Kruse Way area.
West Linn concerts
- Music in the Park Concert Series at Tanner Creek Park picks up again Thursday, July 27, with Patrick Lamb and his group playing jazz, funk, pop and R and B.
- Concerts are also taking place at 6:30 p.m. Fridays at Oregon Grape Nursery, 65 S. Dollar St., in the Willamette area. David Frishberg and Rebecca Kilgore will play this Friday. Tickets are $12 and are available at Safeway Tickets West Centers, 503-224-TIXX, or from The Footpath Café at the nursery, www.oregongrapenursery.com. Children under 10 are free. Picnic dinners are also available. Concerts continue through Aug. 25.
- West Linn's Old Time Fair at Willamette Park will feature a number of groups this weekend, beginning with Tribal Drummers at 4 p.m. Saturday in the beer garden, followed by Global FM at 5 p.m. on the park stage. On Sunday, Itsawhale opens at 1 p.m. in the beer garden with The Painted Hags appearing at 4 p.m. The States - An All Girls Band will play at 3 p.m. on the park stage.