THURSDAY, AUG. 3
· PARKINSONS SUPPORT GROUP - 12:45-1:15 p.m. Oswego Place Assisted Living. RSVP to Nancy Raske, 503-697-1025.
SATURDAY, AUG. 5
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 1st and Evergreen streets.
· MARY S. YOUNG PARK DISCOVERY WALK - 9 a.m. Meet in main parking lot near restrooms. Free. Families welcome, rain or shine. Info: Roger Shepherd, 503-557-8905.
· CAT CLUB RUMMAGE SALE - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Milner Veterinary Hospital, 1034 Molalla Ave., Oregon City. CCC Cat Club works with feral cats and pays to have them spayed or neutered before releasing them. Proceeds from the sale will help this cause.
· MOVIES IN THE PARK - Dusk at Mary S. Young Park. 'March of the Penguins.'
· SKATE PARK COMPETITION - 10 a.m. Lake Oswego Skate Park, 5520 Willow Lane.
SUNDAY, AUG. 6
· LAKE OSWEGO ANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE FAIRE - 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
MONDAY, AUG. 7
· COMPUTER USERS GROUP - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Genealogy - How to tackle finding an elusive ancestor.
TUESDAY, AUG. 8
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Program: Buffet lunch, $12, followed by program. Barbara McEahern, Director of Willamette Falls Hospice, will present an overview of the Hospice program.
· ROBINWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Cedaroak Park School.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 9
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Attendees may seek additional help at this lab.
· WEST LINN FARMERS AND ARTISTS MARKET - 4:30-8:30 p.m. Willamette historic district.
· WILLAMETTE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Willamette School.
· LAKE OSWEGO LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. 706 Fourth St..
THURSDAY, AUG. 10
· MAC SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.