THURSDAY, AUG. 10
· MAC SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays.
· GOOD SAMARITAN MINISTRIES HUGE PARKING LOT SALE - Aug. 10, 11 and 12 at Lake Bible Church, 4565 Carman Drive at Kruse Way in Lake Oswego. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
FRIDAY, AUG. 11
· NO BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING THIS MONTH
SATURDAY, AUG. 12
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 1st and Evergreen streets.
· BIRDSHILL CPO ANNUAL MEETING - 10 a.m. Ormsby residence, 170 S.W. Birdshill Road. Election of officers, Hwy 43 corridor study, surface water.
SUNDAY, AUG. 12
· SUNDAY ART IN THE PLAZA - 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Millennium Plaza Park. Between 25 and 40 artists, including works in oil, watercolor, silk, acrylic, photography, painted and fused glass, jewelry, textiles, all for sale. Concert at 7 p.m.
· EVERGREEN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING - 4-6 p.m. Our Lady of the Lake parish, 650 A Ave. Updates on Safeco building; vote will be taken on implementing the recommended neighborhood plan. Info: Chris Brien, 503-699-4040.
MONDAY, AUG. 14
· COMPUTER USERS GROUP - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Macros, with Dick Steingraber.
TUESDAY, AUG. 15
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Program: Transitional Youth Program with executive director Gary Gorsuch, who will talk about what his organization does to combat homelessness in youth. Buffet lunch, $12, followed by program.
· HIDDEN SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn City Hall. For information, call 971-404-6039.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 16
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Attendees may seek additional help at this lab.
· RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS - 1 p.m. 17661 Pilkington Road. Regular monthly meeting.
· WEST LINN FARMERS AND ARTISTS MARKET - 4:30-8:30 p.m. Willamette historic district.
THURSDAY, AUG. 17
· LIVING IN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS AND HOW TO COPE - 3-5 p.m. Oswego Place Assisted Living, 17450 Pilkington Road. Lee Paton, RN, PhD, will speak on early dementia signs. RSVP Nancy Raske, 503-697-1025. Refreshments served.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION /COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION - 7 p.m. Pilkington Park on Pilkington Road at Dawn Street. Board and planning committee will meet.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore., 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.