Comcast and Frontier offer cable television services in King City, and residents with billing or service issues should call their provider first to give the company an opportunity to resolve the issue.

Contact Comcast at 1-888-824-8264 or; contact Frontier at 1-877-462-8188 or

If problems persist, the Metropolitan Area Communications Commission is the local government authority for cable systems in the Tualatin Valley and can assist people in resolving disputes.

Customer service standards, technical (performance) standards and construction standards are some of the major areas where MACC offers consumer protection.

However, MACC is legally prohibited from regulating programming issues and most rates.

MACC's website ( has helpful information about both companies and useful links to other cable and communications websites.

MACC also can help people evaluate the various cable television offers and options available.

To submit a complaint or question, people can fill out a complaint form on the MACC website (, email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call MACC at 503-645-7365.

Go to top
Template by JoomlaShine