THURSDAY, AUG. 31
· LAKE OSWEGO SWIM PARK - 250 Ridgeway Road. Today is the final day at the park, noon-6 p.m.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 2
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 1st and Evergreen streets.
MONDAY, SEPT. 4
· LABOR DAY - All offices, including West Linn Tidings and Lake Oswego Review, closed.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 5
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Buffet lunch, $12, followed by program.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 6
· HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR DOCTOR VISIT AND NAVIGATE THROUGH THE MEDICAL MAZE - 10 a.m. Oswego Place Assisted Living Community, 17450 Pilkington Road.
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Attendees may seek additional help at this lab.
· WEST LINN FARMERS AND ARTISTS MARKET - 4:30-8:30 p.m. Willamette historic district. Through Sept. 27.
· COURT-APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATE (CASA) - 5-7 p.m. 421 High St., Oregon City. Training session first Wednesday of each month. Learn how to help abused and neglected children in Clackamas County. For information, call 503-723-0521.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.