News about area fundraisers
• The Ultimate Drive, raise money for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation by test-driving a new BMW, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., continues 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Rasmussen BMW, 2001 S.W. Jefferson St. Call 503-997-6254.
• Septiembre Fiesta, sponsored by Ascension Catholic Church, 6 p.m., 7507 S.E. Yamhill St., $25, reservations requested. Call 503-252-2030.
• Loaves and Fishes benefit, have dinner or a drink at the Widmer Bros. Gasthaus and support the Martin Luther King Jr. Loaves and Fishes Center, 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., 929 N. Russell St. Call 503-281-3333.
• Get SMART Gala, fundraiser featuring food, silent auction and prize drawing to benefit the Start Making a Reader Today program, 6 p.m. to 2 a.m., Holocene, 1001 S.W. Morrison St., $30 advance, $35 at door. Call 503-595-6050.
• Pyramid Unfiltered Refreshment Tour, drink and be merry while supporting the Oregon Food Bank and touring neighborhood bars, 6 p.m., Belmont Inn, 3357 S.E. Belmont St. Register at www.unfilteredrefreshmenttour.com or 503-226-2377.
• 'Collectible Dolls as an Investment,' luncheon presentation by doll collector Marge O'Rear to benefit Albertina Kerr Centers, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., $25 includes gratuity, Albertina's Restaurant, 424 N.E. 22nd Ave. Call 503-231-0216.
• Rainbow Awareness, second annual healing arts fair featuring alternative health practitioners and environmental organizations to benefit new nonprofit Replete We Fly, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., continues 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, 8725 N.E. Broadway, $11, children under 10 free. Call 503-288-8369.
• With Splendor, charity auction and dinner to support the Columbia Land Trust, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Hilton Vancouver Washington, 301 W. Sixth St., $75. Call 1-360-696-0131.
Events are free unless noted.