THURSDAY, OCT. 12
· HOLLY ORCHARD ANNUAL MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Bible Church, Room 143. Agenda includes election of officers and board, Lake Grove Town Center discussion, Capt. Don Forman on Neighborhood Watch programs.
· OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION GENERAL MEETING - 7:30 p.m. Lakewood Center. Agenda: Update on neighborhood city-funded projects, construction materials workshops, election of board of directors and officers.
SATURDAY, OCT. 14
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. 1st and Evergreen streets. Last day this season.
SUNDAY, OCT. 15
· NEVER AGAIN: DARFUR AND THE ROLE OF JEWS IN THE CESSATION OF GENOCIDE - 10:15-11:45 a.m. Sunset School, 2351 Oxford St., West Linn. A discussion facilitated by South Metro Jewish Congregation president Steven Bilow.
MONDAY, OCT. 16
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. How things fit together, the Internet as a whole and the role of an ISP with Mikal Anderson.
TUESDAY, OCT. 17
· WEEKLY WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY - 9-11:30 a.m. Mountain Park Church, 40 McNary Parkway. Gospel of John, Part 1. Small-group discussion time and lecture presentation. Preschool children's program offered at the same time. $30 per year. Info: Becky Huntting, 503-636-6339.
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Buffet lunch, $12, followed by program. Kruse Way Rotary Trade Show.
· HIDDEN SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn Adult Community Center.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 18
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all who need additional help.
· COME AND GO RECEPTION IN SUPPORT OF BREAST CANCER - 5:30-8:30 p.m. Tangle Knitting Studio, 440 1st St, Lake Oswego. Speakers include the pleasure of knitting with Alice Burnham, cancer survivor Penny Clouser, services available at Providence's Ruth J. Spear Breast Center with surgeon and medical director Laurel Soot, M.D. Champagne and hors d'oeuvres; remarks at 6:15 and 7:45 p.m. Suggested donation $25. Info: 503-216-2227.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Bolton School cafetorium. Agenda: Jeffrey Key from Clackamas County Soil and Water Conservation Service and representatives from Bridges to Change.
· WILLAMETTE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Willamette School.
· ROSEMONT SUMMIT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, OCT. 19
· BLUE HERON NEIGHBORHOOD BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING - 7 p.m. Westridge Elementary School library. Agenda: neighborhood updates, discussion regarding election of officers. Questions: Linda Brown, 503-638-1566.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Grove School.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.