Tualatin Town Hall set for Wednesday
- The Times - News
TUALATIN - About 175 Tualatin residents have already pre-registered to take part in a Town Hall Wednesday, Oct. 25.
Designed as way to muster up opinions and input for the city's Tualatin Tomorrow visioning project, the Town Hall is set to run from 6 to 9 p.m. at Hazelbrook Middle School, 11300 S.W. Hazelbrook Road. A shuttle bus is expected to run from Jergen's Park to the school in the event that parking is overcrowded at the school.
The event will include food, entertainment, raffle prizes and childcare.
The Town Hall will ask residents and community leaders to focus on one of six core areas of discussion:
- Parks, recreation and natural areas.
- Health, safety and social services.
- Growth, housing and town center.
- Traffic, transportation and connectivity.
- Governance, leadership and community engagement.
- Arts, culture, education, youth and family activities.
Residents who pre-register for the event are able to choose which discussion group they wish to be a part of. Those who pre-register are also given an additional raffle ticket.
Residents can pre-register by filling out a registration form online at www.tualatintomorrow.org. The deadline for pre-registration is Friday.