- Portland Tribune - Sports
The Concordia University women's soccer team couldn't have done much better in Cascade Conference play this season. The Cavaliers won all nine games by shutout.
Concordia (15-1-1 overall) is ranked fourth in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics going into Wednesday's second-round conference tournament home game at 3 p.m. against Oregon Tech. Top scorers for the Cavs are Justine Pronovost (15 goals, eight assists), Jennifer Hughes (12, 12), Shea Miller (10, three) and Haley Jones (three, 11). In goal, Lela Mansfield is 12-0-1, with 27 saves and five goals allowed.
• The Portland Pilot women's soccer team (13-3-2) ends its regular-season home slate with a 2:30 p.m. Sunday game against Pepperdine.
• The UP men (6-7-2) play host to San Francisco at 7 p.m. Friday and Washington at noon Sunday.
• Portland State's women (4-2 Big Sky) are shooting for one of four spots in the conference soccer tournament. The Vikings beat Northern Arizona 3-1 and Northern Colorado 2-1 last week to move into a tie for second.
• The Pilot volleyball team plays host to Pepperdine, led by former Jesuit High star Stephanie Milo, at 7 p.m. Thursday. UP will welcome Loyola Marymount at 1 p.m. Saturday.