THURSDAY, NOV. 9
· WILLAMETTE WOMEN DEMOCRATS FORUM - 4-6 p.m. Oswego Lake Country Club. Speaker is David Sarasohn, associate editor of The Oregonian. Light refreshments served. $11 members, $13 non-members. Reservations: Patricia Rovainen, 503-656-4445 by NOV. 7.
FRIDAY, NOV. 10
· GOVERNMENT OFFICES, SCHOOLS CLOSED FOR VETERANS DAY. Offices of Lake Oswego Review and West Linn Tidings open for business.
· GAME CLUB FOR KIDS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - 6:30-10 p.m. second Fridays of each month at West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Drive. Bring snacks or drinks and join others playing board and video games. Information: Michelle Kuepker, 503-656-6026. Web Site is www.gameclubonline.com
SATURDAY, NOV. 11
· AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN / LO AND WL BRANCH - 9:30 a.m. Oswego Heritage House. Dr. Mary Taylor presents her experiences mentoring high school students in science research. Visitors welcome. Refreshments will be provided. Info: www.loaauw.org or Ann Pritchard, 503-670-7934.
MONDAY, NOV. 13
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Genealogy with Cherill Vencil.
· RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE - Noon-6 p.m. West Linn Adult Community Center.
TUESDAY, NOV. 14
· UNDERSTANDING TINNITUS AND EXAMINING THE LATEST RESEARCH - 2-3:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Presented by Dr. Anne Tucker of OHSU Tinnitus Clinic. Program is live captioned.
· ROBINWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Cedaroak Park School.
· STAFFORD CPO - 7:30 p.m. Stafford Elementary School. Mtg. held second Tuesday of each month.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 15
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all who need additional help.
· RIVERGROVE WA-TER DISTRICT BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING - 3 p.m. 17661 Pilkington Road.
· ROSEMONT SUMMIT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, NOV. 16
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - 11 a.m. Oswego Heritage House, 10th Avenue and A Street. Program: Hydrangeas and Care. Info: Darby Walker, 503-675-0173.
· LAKE OSWEGO REPUBLICAN WOMEN'S CLUB - 11:45 a.m. Oswego Lake Country Club, 20 Iron Mountain Blvd. Speaker is Wayne Scott, House Majority Leader and state representative for Oregon House District 39. $15. Reservations: Jenny Agidius, 503-699-2816.
· LAKEWOOD CENTER ASSOCIATES MEETING AND LUNCH - Arne Westerman guest speaker. $8. Reservations: 503-699-5536.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Grove School.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION / CPO BOARD AND PLANNING COMMITTEE - 7 p.m. River Grove School Library.
FRIDAY, NOV. 17
Send news of your event to What's Happening, in care of the Review/
Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore., 97034 or e-mail items to smans
view.com. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next Thursday publication date.