- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, DEC. 14
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - 11 a.m. Oswego Lake Country Club. Holiday Luncheon. Information: Darby Walker, 503-675-0173.
· MAC SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays.
· BRINGING IN JOY GIFTS - 5-8 p.m. Applebee's, 6325 Meadows Road. Event celebrating giving tree for children who receive care at Shriners Hospital. Through Dec. 22, bring new, unwrapped toy to any Applebee's in Portland, Salem and Vancouver areas.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION MEETING - Postponed until Jan. 4.
MONDAY, DEC. 18
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Questions and answers by Mary Lou Solid at 9:30 a.m. Annual holiday party at 10 a.m. All computer users, MAC and PC, invited.
TUESDAY, DEC. 19
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Buffet lunch, $12.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 20
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAPTER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ACTIVE AND RETIRED EMPLOYEES (NARFE) - 11:30 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Luncheon followed by annual holiday raffle and business meeting.
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
· RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING - 3 p.m. 17661 Pilkington Road.
THURSDAY, DEC. 21
· WELCOME WAGON HEART-T0-HEART - 8:30 a.m.-noon. Third Thursday each month members gather to fulfill requests by local charities. 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com
· OREGON WRITERS CLUB - 6:30-9 p.m. Mountain Park Clubhouse library room, No. 2 Mt. Jefferson Terrace. Meets first and third Thursday. Info and RSVP at: Ken Gomes, 503-635-8199 or kmgbroke
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.