- South County Spotlight - Features
You are cordially invited to an all call for talented actors in your town for a feature length film being shot August 22nd through August 27th. Pageant Girl will take place in Scappoose and we thought, 'What better way to show off Scappoose than to have real residents be in the movie?' With that being said, here's my question to you: Do any of the following describe you?
• Men and women ages 18 - 50 for guest spots and extras
• Boys and girls ages 14 - 19 for guest spots and extras
• Girls ages 6 - 10, 14 - 16 and 17 - 19 for guest spots and pageantry
Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent. A waiver will be made available upon arrival at casting, so bring your parents.
Please note that while some roles will be compensated, most will be volunteer roles only. This, however, is a great way to start or add to your resume.
The casting call will take place Saturday, Aug. 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. It will be held at Scappoose High School, 33589 SE High School Way, in the gym.
- Maria Martin, Pageant Girl: Everybody Loves A Pretty Face