• Market Your Way to Success, sponsored by Institute of Management Consultants, 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., Harry's Restaurant at Willamette Athletic Club, 4949 S.W. Landing Drive, $10 members, $15 nonmembers. Call 503-221-0134.
• Internet Marketing: Developing a Dialogue Strategy for Your Web Site, sponsored by Internet Professionals Northwest, 6 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.; food, networking 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Doernbecher Children's Hospital, Miller Auditorium, 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road, $10-$15 prepaid, $15-$20 at door. Call 503-590-7653.
• Proven Methods of a Professional Networker, sponsored by Pacific Northwest Coaches Association, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Portland Building, Room C, 1120 S.W. Fifth Ave., $5 members, $10 nonmembers. Call 360-882-1298.
• Forget Lust, Greed & Gluttony: Ethical Business Practices Are the Formula for Success, sponsored by Professional Services Council of Oregon, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., University Club, 1225 S.W. Sixth Ave., $15 members, $25 nonmembers. Call 503-243-2734.
• Developing Web Sites for Small Business, sponsored by Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce, 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., McMenamins Pub, 2927 S.W. Cedar Hills Blvd., $5 nonmembers. Call 503-644-0123.
• Driving Your Career: The Landscape of Employment in High Technology, sponsored by Software Association of Oregon Developers' Special Interest Group, 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Corillian Corp., 3400 N.W. John Olson Place, Hillsboro, $15 SAO and IEEE members, $25 nonmembers. Call 503-228-5429.