Changing easel - Oct. 27, 2011
* Attic Gallery - 206 S.W. First Ave., Portland. Showing Mike Smith's new watercolors, Bryn Howell's oil paintings, Karl Kiser's encaustics on wood, Natalie Warrens' porcelain ceramics. First Thursday reception Nov. 3, 6 to 9 p.m. James Fenwick plays classical guitar. 503-228-7830; atticgallery.com.
* Audubon Society of Portland's Wild Arts Festival - Nov. 19 and 20, Montgomery Park, 2701 N.W. Vaughn, Portland. Featuring more than 70 artists and 30 authors. Admission is $6 for adults, kids 16 and under free.
* Bullseye Gallery - Portland artist Carrie Iverson reflects on the loss of language and memory in a series of ethereal installations called 'Correspondence.' Through Nov. 19. Kate Baker's 'Cipher' exhibit through Nov. 26. 300 N.W. 13th Ave., Portland. 503-227-0222.
* Butters Gallery - 520 N.W. Davis St., Portland. 'Not Just Wax' exhibit featuring Debra VanTuinen, Howard Hersh, Andrea Schwartz-Feit, Elise Wagner and Gilles Foisy's Alchemical Angels/Alchemical Angles, Nov. 3 through 26. 503-248-9378.
* Charles A. Hartman Fine Art - 134 N.W. Eighth Ave., Portland. Rachel Davis' 'Hometown' exhibit, Nov. 2 through 26, Jeffrey Conley's Winter, Nov. 30 through Jan. 14, 2012. 503-287-3886.
* Dragon Fire Gallery - First and Hemlock, Cannon Beach, Ore. Featuring the art of Lake Oswego artist Theresa Andreas-O'Leary and others. Nov. 4, 5, 6 with artist demonstrations and receptions 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Live music.
* Elizabeth Leach Gallery - 417 N.W. Ninth Ave., Portland. 30th Anniversary Exhibition Program through Nov. 19, featuring Lee Kelly recent sculptures, Bonnie Bronson, painting, sculpture and works on paper. Body Gesture, a group exhibition of feminist art Nov. 22 through Jan. 28, 2012. www.elizabethlea
* Gallery Without Walls - Sculpture art throughout Lake Oswego. www.lofa.org. The Arts Council of Lake Oswego is planning for the next exhibit of GWW. Sculptors wishing to be considered should contact Susan Bitzer, program manager.
* Hoffman Gallery for Contemporary Art at Lewis and Clark College - 0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road, Portland. Twenty past fellows of the Bonnie Bronson Fund - including David Eckard, Christine Bourdette, Marie Watt, M.K. Guth and Kristy Edmunds - display their work. Dec. 11. 503-768-7687. www.lcark.edu/hoffman_gallery/exhibitions/schedule/.
* The Laura Russo Gallery - 805 N.W. 21st Ave., Portland. New works by Geoffrey Pagen and Roll Hardy. Artist talk with Hardy on Nov. 12. 503-226-2754. www.laurarusso.com.
* Multnomah Art Center -7688 S.W. Capitol Hwy., Portland. Annual open house showcasing instructors' talents. Nov. 4, 5 to 8:30 p.m. Reception, art demos and faculty music and dance recital. 503-823-2787.
* Oregon Society of Artists - 2185 S.W. Park Place, Portland. Group art show and reception Nov. 5 through Dec. 2, 1 to 4 p.m. daily Tuesday through Sunday. One block from Washington Park entrance. Free parking and treats. 503-228-0706. www.oregonsocietyofartists.com.
* Oswego Heritage House - 398 10th St., Lake Oswego. Annual Holiday Art Show and Sale, Nov. 19, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Nov. 20, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Handmade gifts and art from 17 artists. 503-635-6373.
* he Stafford Bou-tique Retirement Com-munity - 1200 Overlook Drive. Showing the art of local artists from the Metro Critique Group Nov. 4 through 30. Artist reception Oct. 28, 4 to 5 p.m. 503-496-3729.
*West Linn Public Library - 1595 Burns St. Sue Allen's 'Wild and Tame' screenprints and artistic books on display through Nov. 29. 503-656-7853.
n West End Building - 4101 Kruse Way, Sandy room. Showing watercolors of students of Rudie Stevenson, Nov. 4 from 6 to 9 p.m.