- Madras Pioneer - News
would like to thank everyone who had any part during the fire in Metolius Mobile Manor on Sunday, July 22, which took much of our home.
To our many neighbors who called the fire department and us; to those who broke out windows and a door thinking that Rolly was inside. Praise God -- he was not!
To those using water hoses before JCFD arrived and of course to JCFD for your prompt response. We can't forget JCEMS and Dr. Dani, DVM, who helped save one of our cats from near death. After a couple nights at Madras Animal Hospital, Nestor is doing very well now and is back to normal despite using up one of her lives.
Never having dealt with any type of disaster -- we are humbled and truly blessed by the outpouring of love and concern from neighbors, our many friends and unknown members of our communities. Our deepest thanks to all.
Rolly and Pam Swearingen