Damascus Town Hall - 6:30 p.m., City Hall, 19920 S.E. Highway 212. Call 503-658-8545 for information.

Gresham Planning Commission - 6:30 p.m., City Hall, Springwater Trail Room, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway. For more information, call Tammy Richardson at 503-618-2401.

Gresham Butte Neighborhood Association - 7 p.m., Gresham City Hall, Room 2A and 2B, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway. For information, call Mads Ledet at 503-784-7022.

North Gresham Neighborhood Association - 7 p.m., Hartley Elementary, 701 N.E. 185th Place. Call Kati Arzeta at 503-453-5080.


Gresham City Council Business Meeting - 3 p.m., City Hall, Council Chambers, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway. Call 503-618-2697.

Gresham Redevelopment Commission - After business meeting, City Hall, Council Chambers, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway. Call Cecille Turley at 503-618-2545.

Corbett Water District Board - 6:30 p.m., Corbett Fire Hall, 36930 E. Historic Columbia River Highway. Call 503-695-2284.

Multnomah County Rural Fire Protection District No. 10 Board - 6:30 p.m., Training Center, Upper Building, 19204 N.E. San Rafael St. For information, call 503-666-6704.

Multnomah Education Service District Board - 7 p.m., Multnomah Education Service District Boardroom, 11611 N.E. Ainsworth Circle, Portland. Call 503-257-1504 or visit


Gresham Youth Advisory Committee - 4:30 p.m., City Hall, Room 3A, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway.

ASERT Neighborhood Association - 6:30 p.m., Dexter McCarty Middle School, 1400 S.E. Fifth St. Call Elise Peter at 503-799-7644.

Gresham Design Commission - 6:30 p.m., City Hall, Oregon Trail Room, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway.

Corbett School District Board - 7 p.m., Corbett Grade School Library, 35800 E. Historic Columbia Highway, Corbett.

Gresham Finance Committee - 7 p.m., City Hall, HR Training Room, 1333 N.W. Eastman Parkway.

Pleasant Valley Neighborhood Association - 7 p.m., Pleasant Valley Grange Hall, 17115 S.E. Foster Road. For information, call Linda Bauer at 503-761-2941.

Rockwood Water P.U.D. Board of Directors - 7 p.m., District Boardroom, 19601 N.E. Halsey St. For more information, visit or call 503-665-4179.

Troutdale Planning Commission - 7 p.m., City Hall, 104 S.E. Kibling Ave. Call Rich Faith at 503-674-7261 for information.

Go to top