Christmas comes to Corbett
- Gresham Outlook - News
Corbett will welcome the holidays with a full day of festivities beginning at 8 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 3, and ending with the annual tree lighting at 7 p.m.
From Breakfast with Santa to the second annual Chili Contest, kick off your holidays with this schedule of activities.
Events at the Corbett Multi-Purpose Building, entrance is the west door of the Corbett Grade School lunch room, 35800 E. Historic Columbia River Highway:
• Pictures with Santa, 8 to 11:30 a.m.
• Pancake breakfast with Santa, 8 a.m. to noon, cost is $6 for adults, $3 for children age 12 and younger. Holiday music will be provided by Timeless Trilogy. Please bring a donation for the food and coat drive.
• Holiday Bazaar, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., gift items made by local artisans.
Events at the Springdale Community Center and covered play shed, 32405 E. Historic Columbia River Highway:
• Santa's East Wind Coat and Food Drive, 4:30 to 7 p.m., to benefit the Gresham Salvation Army. Live music from the Corbett Youth Group.
• Bonfire, coffee, hot chocolate and cookies, 4:30 to 7 p.m.
• Second annual Chili Contest, 4:30 p.m., bring your best pot of chili for a chance to win cash and prize baskets. Entry fee is $5.
• Corbett High School Choir, 5:30 p.m., holiday entertainment.
• Let Your Light Shine Parade, 6 p.m.
• Tree lighting, 7 p.m.
For more information, call 503-758-4054 or visit corbettoregon.com.