• A vandal shattered a $500 window of a 1996 Saturn SL parked Dec. 12 at Ludeman's in the 12000 block of Southwest Canyon Road.
• A thief smashed a $200 window of a Toyota Corolla parked Dec. 11 and 12 at the Arbor Creek Apartments in the 3000 block of Southwest 170th Avenue and stole its $100 navigation system.
• A thief entered an unlocked Subaru Legacy parked Dec. 10 and 11 in the 9000 block of Southwest New Forest Drive and stole two $300 iPhones and their $50 charging cords.
• A thief entered an unlocked Infinity I30 parked Dec. 10 and 11 in the 8000 block of Southwest Monticello Court and stole its $180 navigation system.
• A hit and run was reported just after 10 a.m. Dec. 10 in the Winco Foods parking lot in the 3000 block of Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard. A 30-year-old Beaverton man told police he was shopping in the store when someone hit the front, right corner of his 2008 Hyundai Elantra. The suspect did not leave a note.
• A neighbor in the 11000 block of Southwest Cheshire Road found a white and blue bicycle and red helmet Dec. 10 sitting in the bushes of her property and turned it into a police officer. The bike is missing its seat and has a flat rear tire.
• Gang graffiti was discovered Dec. 10 on the north and west sides of the Mill End Store building in the 4000 block of Southwest Western Avenue. It cost about $100 to clean the gold spray paint off the walls.
• A thief stole a Waste Management rolling recycling bin and yard debris bin either Dec. 8 or 9 from in front of a home in the 5000 block of Southwest Franklin Avenue. The residential bins went missing sometime after pickup. They weren't on the street or in the driveway when the resident returned home.
• A burglar entered the concession stand on the football field of Sunset High School in the 13000 block of Northwest Cornell Road sometime between Dec. 7 and 9 and made a mess, causing about $600 worth of damage to the counters, floors and food equipment. The burglar took two large containers of hot chocolate and dumped them all over the inside of the building. The suspect also discharged a chemical fire extinguisher inside, coating the floors, counters and equipment.
• A former security guard turned in a pair of hinged handcuffs to police Dec. 8, asking to have them destroyed. He told an officer his daughter found them and handcuffed herself. Because he no longer needed them, he wanted to get rid of them.
• A vandal slashed a tire of a 2000 Ford Mustang parked Dec. 7 and 8 in the 16000 block of Southwest Baseline Road. It will cost about $300 to replace the tire.
• A thief attempted to steal a 2001 black Acura Integra parked Dec. 7 and 8 in the 400 block of Southwest Valeria View Drive. The thief ended up pulling apart the steering column and ignition, causing $750 worth of damage. When the owner attempted to start the vehicle, it had no power.
• A vandal smashed a $200 window of a Mercedes E430 parked Dec. 7 at 24-Hour Fitness in the 1000 block of Northwest Waterhouse Avenue.
• A thief snatched two packages off the front porch of a home Dec. 2 in the 13000 block of Southwest Whistling Way. The packages were valued at $220.
• Police responded to a criminal mischief call Nov. 28 at an apartment complex in the 13000 block of Southwest Larch Place, where someone poured water into a gas tank of a Ford Ranger, causing $500 in damage.