Changing easel - Dec. 29, 2011
- Lake Oswego Review - News
* The Art Gym - Marylhurst University, BP John Administration Bldg., 17600 Pacific Hwy., Marylhurst. Showing 'Anonymous,' an exhibit curated by Micah Malone of the art of six artists who have agreed to be anonymous, identified only as Artist A, B, C, etc. Preview reception on Jan. 8 from 3 to 5 p.m. Gallery Talk to be held Jan. 12 at noon. The exhibit continues through Feb. 15. 503-699-6243.
* Art Storm - An art show and procurement event in support of Cascade AIDS Project and its annual art auction. First Thursday Jan. 5 at Rain Agency, 1104 N.W. 15th, suite 200. RSVP via Facebook - www.facebook.com/ahayron?refts#!/events/284812218221379/.
* Alexander Gallery at Clackamas Community College - Niemeyer Center on campus, 19600 Molalla, Ore. The Bill and Dave Show will open Feb. 18. 503-594-3032.
* Gallery Without Walls - Sculpture art throughout Lake Oswego. www.lofa.org.
The 2012 Walking Tour map of the Gallery Without Walls is now available. A free L.O. Art Tour app is also available for iPhones. Go to artscouncillo.org/tour from smartphones.
* Hoffman Gallery for Contemporary Art at Lewis and Clark College - 0615 S.W. Palatine Hill Road., Portland. Presents 'The Edge of Vision: Abstraction in Contemporary Photography' Jan. 19 through March 18.
Call the gallery at 503-768-7687 or go to www.lcark.edu/hoffman_gallery/exhibitions/schedule/
* Lake Oswego Public Library - 706 Fourth St., Lake Oswego. Showing the artwork of students from Our Lady of the Lake school.
* Nancy's Kitchen - 1611 N.W. Glisan, Portland. Showing Lake Oswego artist Linda Terhark's watercolors through January and selling her 2012 calendar. The calendars are $24 and can be found at Graham's Book and Stationary in Lake Oswego.
* The Stafford Boutique Retirement Community - 1200 Overlook Drive. Showing the art of local artist Terri Dill-Simpson through Jan. 31. Opening reception with live piano music, wine and appetizers is Jan. 6 from 4 to 5 p.m. 503-496-3729.
* West Linn Public Library - 1595 Burns St. 'Portlandia Meets the Poconos,' an exhibit featuring the plein air oil landscapes of Anna Lancaster runs January 3-29 in the library's community room. 503-656-7853