THURSDAY, JAN. 24
· CLACKAMAS COUNTY NETWORKING INFORMATION AND REFERRAL MEETING - 7:30 a.m. at Pioneer Community Center in Oregon City. For more information contact Molly Cunningham 503-650-5738.
· LAKE GROVE VILLAGE CENTER ADVISORY COMMITTEE - Public is invited to an open house from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Council Chambers, LO City Hall, to discuss the proposed Lake Grove Village Center Plan. See www.ci.oswego.or.us/plan/casef.htm for more.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER - SCORE 'KEY SUCCESS FACTORS' WORKSHOP - 6 p.m. Chamber Office. Griff Lindell, SCORE counselor, to discuss small businesses and employee goals of equity, achievement and camaraderie. Two-hour workshop is free, limited to 10 Chamber members. Call 503-636-3634 to reserve.
· MAC USERS GROUP - 12:30 to 2 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.
FRIDAY, JAN. 25
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
MONDAY, JAN. 28
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m. Q and A with Bob Guyan and Wally Helm.
· BLOOD DRIVE AT WEST LINN ADULT COMMUNITY CENTER - 1:30 p.m. 1180 Rosemont Rd.
· VISION GROUP - 1 to 2:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Monthly group offers information, speakers and support to visually impaired adults.
TUESDAY, JAN. 29
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 30
· PARKER CREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION MEETING - 7 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, JAN. 31
· NORTHWEST ASSOCIATION OF BOOK PUBLISHERS - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Fairfield Inn, 6100 SW Meadows Rd., Lake Oswego. If you have a book, or are thinking about writing one, join this group of independent publishers. For additional information, contact: Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore., 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.