- Lake Oswego Review - News
FRIDAY, FEB. 1
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
SATURDAY, FEB. 2
· LAKE OSWEGO NEIGHBORHOOD ACTION COALITION - 9:30 a.m., Oswego Heritage House, 10th and A Ave. Open to the community.
· RESTLESS LEGS EDUCATION AND SUPPORT GROUP - 2 p.m., Wistar Morris Conference Room at Good Samaritan Hospital, 1015 NW 22nd Ave., Portland. Open agenda discussion and question and answers about RLS. Free and open to the public. Contact Delores at 1-360-892-5907.
· WALUGA LODGE, A.F. and A.M. - 417 2nd St., Lake Oswego. 8 a.m. breakfast and tyled meeting at 9 a.m. Stated communication on the first Saturday of every month. For more information contact Master of the Lodge at 503-657-3683.
· IVY PULL AT MARY S. YOUNG PARK - 9 a.m., Hwy. 43 south or Marylhurst University.
SUNDAY, FEB. 3
· SUPER BOWL PARTY FOR TEENS - 3:30 p.m., West End Building. Watch the game on two screens. Great snacks, door prizes. Sponsored by LO ABC and Baja Fresh. For more information contact Cydny Winslow, Teen Program Coordinator at 503-697-6589.
MONDAY, FEB. 4
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m. Turbo Tax Part 2 with Dick Steinbgraber.
TUESDAY, FEB. 5
· MAYOR JUDIE HAMMERSTAD'S STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS - Kruse Way Rotary meeting at noon held at Home Builders Association, 15555 Bangy Road. Open to the public. Cost: $12 includes lunch.
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· NORTH SHORE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., 1196 Fairway Rd., Lake Oswego.
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 6
· WIDOWED GROUP - 10 to 11:30 a.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Support group open to the public.
· COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATES (CASA) OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY - 6 to 7 p.m., 1001 SW Molalla Ave., Suite 203, Oregon City. Seeking volunteers to speak for abused and neglected children in the juvenile court system. Information session first Wednesday of every month. Information call 503-723-0521.
· TALK ABOUT MOVIES GROUP - Noon, Lake Oswego Public Library. This month's topic: science fiction, any movie in the genre.
· TANNER BASIN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
· FIRST ADDITION NEIGHBORS COORDINATING COMMITTEE - 7 p.m., Oswego Heritage House, 398 10th St.
THURSDAY, FEB. 7
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS OPEN HOUSE - 6:30 to 8 p.m., Marylhurst University, Marian Hall. Light refreshments. Information call Nathan Pylate at 503-984-6445.
· PROFESSIONAL FOOT CARE - Licensed nurse provides foot soak and cleaning, toenail trimming, calluses, massage. Carman Oaks Salon, 3800 Carman Dr. Information and appointments call Adventist Health 503-636-3800. Accepted Insurances: Healthcare Resources NW. Cost: $30 in salon, $45 in your own home.
· NEWCOMERS WELCOME CLUB MEET AND GREET - If you are a newcomer, have had a lifestyle change or are looking for a friendly social organization contact 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWeclomeClub.org.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.