THURSDAY, FEB. 14
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.
· OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7:30 p.m. For information on meeting location, contact Jeannie McGuire, 503-697-3327.
· NEWCOMERS WELCOME CLUB MONTHLY LUNCHEON - Social and philanthropic group for newcomers, those that have had a lifestyle change, or someone looking for a friendly social organization. Contact Noelle McEwen at 503-495-3841 for time and location of luncheon.
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS - 6:30 to 8 p.m., Marylhurst University, Marian Hall. Contact: Nathan Pylate at 503-984-6445.
· SOUTH FORK WATER BOARD - 7 p.m., South Fork Treatment Plant, 15962 S. Hunter Ave., Oregon City.
FRIDAY, FEB. 15
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
SATURDAY, FEB. 16
· NETTLE CREEK RESTORATION - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Dress for the weather; tools and breakfast provided. Corner of Tryon Creek Park at Atwater and Andrews Rds.
· WEST LINN LIBRARY COMPUTER LAB CLASS - 10 a.m., 'Computer Basics', West Linn Library. Call to sign up 503-656-7853.
MONDAY, FEB. 18
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m. Google Earth with Mark Matson.
TUESDAY, FEB. 19
· LAKE OSWEGO BUSINESS ALLIANCE - 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Oswego Heritage House, 398 10th St. Keynote Speaker: Vernika Noize, The Marketing Coach, to discuss how to network, and what networking can do for your business. Cost: $20 members/$25 guests lunch included.
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY - 9:15 a.m., 5755 SW Windfield Loop, Lake Oswego. Discussion on sustainability led by Review reporter, Cliff Newell. Open to the public.
· BRYANT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Bryant Elementary School.
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 20
· LAKE OSWEGO WOMEN'S COALITION LUNCHEON AND PROGRAM - 11:45 a.m., Oswego Lake Country Club. Featuring Tasneem Rahman 'Building on Both Sides of the Atlantic: One Woman's Journey from Pakistan to America'. Part of the Lake Oswego Reads Three Cups of Tea program. Reservations at 503-636-3634. Cost: $15 for members and guests, $10 for new members includes lunch.
· BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT - 3 p.m., District Office, 17661 Pilkington Rd.
THURSDAY, FEB. 21
· LAKEWOOD CENTER ASSOCIATES MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 6 a.m., Lakewood Center, 368 S. State St. Coffee and business meeting followed by Kate Wadhams speaking on 'Reflexology and How its Applications Can Treat Pain and Other Problems'. Noon lunch. Cost: $8. Reservations necessary: 503-699-5536.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE COMMUNITY LEADERS' BREAKFAST - 7 to 9 a.m., Oswego Lake Country Club. Meet your candidates for the new 5-member County Commission. Cost: $20 includes breakfast. Reservations at 503-636-3634.
· LOACC MAC USERS GROUP - 12:30 p.m. at the Adult Community Center. Leaping to Leopard.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION/COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION - 7 p.m. at River Grove School library at 5850 McEwan.
· LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY - 9:30 a.m. tour and discussion of Lake Oswego Library's needs and future planning led by Library Director Bill Barrs. n 9 a.m. to noon. Guided tours of KB Recycling and Blue Heron Paper Company. RSVP: Sherry Finnigan 503-636-5468.
· PALISADES NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION OPEN HOUSE - 7 to 8 p.m., Council Chambers.
· THREE RIVERS LAND CONSERVANCY CELEBRATION - 6 to 8 p.m., West End Building. Celebrating accomplishments, thanking volunteers. Drinks and appetizers. Free and open to the public. RSVP: 593-699-9825.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.