THURSDAY, FEB. 21
· LAKEWOOD CENTER ASSOCIATES MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 610 a.m., Lakewood Center, 368 S. State St. Coffee and business meeting followed by Kate Wadhams speaking on 'Reflexology and How its Applications Can Treat Pain and Other Problems'. Noon lunch. Cost: $8. Reservations necessary: 503-699-5536.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE COMMUNITY LEADERS' BREAKFAST - 7 to 9 a.m., Oswego Lake Country Club. Meet your candidates for the new 5-member County Commission. Cost: $20 includes breakfast. Reservations at 503-636-3634.
· LOACC MAC USERS GROUP - 12:30 p.m. at the Adult Community Center. Leaping to Leopard.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION/COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION - 7 p.m. at River Grove School library at 5850 McEwan.
· WEST LINN LIBRARY COMPUTER LAB CLASS - 6 p.m., 'Computer Basics', West Linn Library. Call to sign up 503-656-7853.
· LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY - 9:30 a.m. tour and discussion of Lake Oswego Library's needs and future planning led by Library Director Bill Barrs. n 9 a.m. to noon. Guided tours of KB Recycling and Blue Heron Paper Company. RSVP: Sherry Finnigan 503-636-5468.
· PALISADES NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION OPEN HOUSE - 7 to 8 p.m., City Hall Council Chambers.
· THREE RIVERS LAND CONSERVANCY CELEBRATION - 6 to 8 p.m., West End Building. Celebrating accomplishments, thanking volunteers. Drinks and appetizers. Free and open to the public. RSVP: 593-699-9825.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - 11 a.m., Heritage House, 10th and A Ave. Program on pruning and care of rose varieties, featuring Chris Williams, Heirloom Roses. Information call Darby Walker at 503-675-0173.
· BOOK DISCUSSION GROUP: THREE CUPS OF TEA - 7 p.m., West End Building, Oswego Room. Reservations 503-534-5665.
FRIDAY, FEB. 22
· LO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING - 7:15 to 9 a.m., Lake Oswego City Hall Council Chambers. 'Employee Attitudes = Great Customer Service' presented by David K. Aaker, Aaker and Associates of Palm Springs. Cost: $25 members ($30 at door)/$30 non-members ($40 at door). Register at 503-636-3634.
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact: Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
· LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY - 9:30 a.m. Willamette View Plaza Building, 12795 SE River Road, Milwaukie. Two members of the Clackamas County Library Board will discuss the future of Clackamas County Libraries.
· BOOK DISCUSSION GROUP THREE CUPS OF TEA - 1 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Reservations 503-534-5665.
SATURDAY, FEB. 23
· CITY BLOOD DRIVE - 8 to 11 a.m. at the West End Building. Call the American Red Cross at 503-528-5892 to schedule appointment.
MONDAY, FEB. 25
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m. Question and answer day with Dr. Mark and hosted by Bob Guyan and Wally Helm.
· ROSEMONT RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL SAFE COMMITTEE - 7 to 8:30 p.m. Rosemont Ridge Middle School Commmons. Joe Christensen, MA, licensed marriage and family therapist presents 'Surfing the Hormonal Wave: Preparing parents for the developmental changes that come with adolescence.' Open to the community.
TUESDAY, FEB. 26
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· MARYLHURST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center.
· LAKE GROVE FIRE DISTRICT BOARD - 7 p.m., 16400 Bryant Road, Lake Oswego.
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 27
· NATURAL RESOURCE INVENTORY OPEN HOUSE FOR COUNTY RESIDENTS - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· EVERGREEN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION COORDINATING COUNCIL - 7 p.m., Our Lady of the Lake Church, Parish Center Meeting Room.
· PARKER CREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Council Chamber, West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, FEB. 28
· NEW INTEGRATIONAL MEDICATION TRENDS - 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (lunch included), Marylhurst University, Old Library, 17600 Pacific Hwy. Technology hazards, safety guidelines, alcohol use and abuse, street drugs, emerging trends and more. Speakers: Mark Miller, University of Oregon Drug Information Center and Dr. Jerry Beck. RSVP by Feb. 22 to Jim Davis 503-699-6276.
· NORTHWEST ASSOCIATION OF BOOK PUBLISHERS - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Fairfield Inn, 6100 SW Meadows Road. If you have a book or are thinking about writing one join this group of independent publishers.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m., Computer center inside the Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.