Take a 'Walk in the Art' this Saturday
- Sherwood Gazette - News
Old Town Sherwood comes alive this weekend for first-ever Sherwood Second Saturday art walk
Let Portland have its first and last Thursdays, Sherwood's taking Saturday.
Join dozens of local artists this weekend for Sherwood's first-ever Second Saturday Art Walk in the city's Old Town district.
From 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, March 8, nearly a dozen Old Town Sherwood businesses will feature artwork from local and regional artists.
Start your walk by taking in the photographs of David Gilmore at Old Town Arts and More, 16237 Railroad St., then mosey through Old Town until you've seen all 11 featured artists.
The following is a list of businesses and their featured artists included in this first-ever Second Saturday Art Walk:
• Old Town Arts and More, 16237 S.W. Railroad St., with featured artist David Gilmore.
• Railroad Street Antique Mall, 16167 S.W. Railroad St., with featured artist Victoria Poarch
• It's All Arranged, 16125 S.W. Railroad St., with featured artist Teri Thomas
• Sherwood Coffee Company, 22570 S.W. Washington St., with featured artist Dorothy Moore
• Kumon Math and Reading Center, 22566 S.W. Washington St., with featured artist Tyrel Dowlat
• EMS, 16065 S.W. Railroad St., with featured artist Diane Mantia
• Sherwood Visitor Center, 25 S.W. Pine St., with featured artist Sharon Orella
• Sesame Donuts, 2560 S.W. Pine St., with featured artist Darla Boljat
• Sherwood Tax and Accounting, 22467 S.W. Ash St., with featured artist Masty Hughes
• A Stitch in Time, 16181 S.W. First Ave., with featured artist Mary Johnson
• Lavender Tea House, 16227 S.W. First St., with featured artist Josie Adams and Jennifer Criscola