Information for the public safety column comes from public records of the West Linn Police Department. Police recently filed reports on the following incidents:
· 2/27, noon; A juvenile was arrested at the police department on a charge of harassment. He was lodged at the juvenile reception center.
· 2/28, 7:47 p.m.; Two juveniles were arrested at the high school for minor in possession of alcohol. They were lodged at the juvenile reception center.
· 3/1, 11:24 a.m.; Kevan T. Home, 19, Oregon City, arrested in the 2600 block of Arbor Drive for burglary, criminal mischief and unauthorized use of a vehicle. He was lodged in the Clackamas County Jail on $72,500 bail.
· 3/1, 7:37 p.m.; Edward A. Bazzaz, 48, 19768 Wildwood Drive, arrested at home for assault. He was lodged in the Clackamas County Jail on $7,500 bail.
· 3/2, 2:55 p.m.; Annette M. Moulton, 49, 13th Street, West Linn, arrested in the 2100 block of Eighth Court for giving false information to police. She also was cited for driving while suspended and for having no liability insurance. She was lodged in the Clackamas County Jail on $7,500 bail.
· 3/3, 9:41 p.m.; Chazz A. Hooper, 30, 1745 16th Street No. 17, arrested at home for theft. He was lodged in the Clackamas County Jail on $15,000 bail.
· 3/1, 2:44 a.m.; Steven L. Klahn, 43, Milwaukie: arrested on southbound I-205 at the old rest area on a Tillamook County probation officer's detainer for carrying a prohibited weapon and for wasting a game animal. He was lodged in the Clackamas County Jail without bail.
· 3/4, 6:28 p.m.; Steven S. Harmon, 42, Oregon City: arrested near 10th Street and Eighth Court on a Clackamas County probation officer's detainer for delivery and manufacture of a controlled substance and child neglect. He also was cited for driving while suspended. He was lodged in the Clackamas County Jail without bail.
· 2/28, 11:56 p.m.; Destiny C. Bentley, 24, Vancouver, Wash.: arrested on northbound I-205 at Hwy. 99E on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. She was transported to the Clackamas County Jail where she was cited and released.
· 3/1, 10:18 p.m.; Scott J. Salisbury, 44, 1935 Haverhill Way: arrested near 14th Street and Willamette Falls Drive on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. He was transported to the Clackamas County Jail where he was cited and released.
TICKET BUT NO JAIL
· 2/29, 11:26 p.m.; Khea Pech Tang, 19, Portland, was cited and released on southbound I-205 near 10th Street for minor in possession of alcohol.
· 2/29, 11:26 p.m.; Shane Miller, 20, Portland, was cited and released on southbound I-205 near 10th Street for minor in possession of alcohol.
· 2/29, 11:26 p.m.; Shelby J. Shaw, 18, Portland, was cited and released on southbound I-205 near 10th Street for minor in possession of alcohol.
· 2/29, 11:26 p.m.; Sean J. Kelly, 19, Portland, was cited and released on southbound I-205 near 10th Street for minor in possession of alcohol.
· 3/2, 2:33 a.m.; A juvenile was cited and released in the 4300 block of Imperial Drive for minor in possession of alcohol.
THIEVES IN ACTION
· 2/27, 2:43 p.m.; Another iPod was reported stolen at West Linn High School, this one valued at $250. The theft allegedly occurred Feb. 22 between 1:12 p.m. and 2:08 p.m.
· 2/27, 2:48 p.m.; A man living in the 18000 block of Old River Drive reported the possible theft of a $7,000 ring. The theft occurred two weeks prior to the report.
· 2/29, 7:44 p.m.; A man living in the 21000 block of Willamette Drive reported that a door was missing from a house under construction. Police said they would follow-up Monday with the builder, who is suspected of taking the door back.
· 3/1, 2:16 p.m.; A man living in the 19000 block of Roan Circle reported that someone hit the top of his car.
· 3/2, 1:10 p.m.; A man living near the 3400 block of Parker Road reported five juveniles riding bicycles in an area forbidden to bikes. The youths were asked to leave the area.
· 3/3, 1:13 p.m.; A woman driving on southbound I-205 reported a juvenile walking on the freeway. Police determined that he was a runaway juvenile from Oregon City. The boy was lodged at the juvenile reception center.
· 3/4, 4:21 p.m.; A man living near the 3400 block of Parker Road reported juveniles skateboarding on the tables at the park. Police officers resolved the situation.
THEY'RE ALL ANIMALS
· 2/27, 4:14 p.m.; A woman living in the 5600 block of Broadway Street reported a Rotweiller running at-large. The dog apparently had no collar or tags. An officer found the dog, but it already was at its home.
LIFE IN WEST LINN
· 2/27, 10:10 a.m.; A woman living in the 20000 block of Willamette Drive asked police for assistance in unplugging her TV since it was making buzzing sounds. An officer contacted the woman's son and advised him of the situation. About 45 minutes later, the woman called police again and said that the TV is still not working correctly. An officer went to the home and fixed the situation.
· 2/27, 5:22 p.m.; An off-duty sheriff's deputy reported to a county dispatcher, who called West Linn police to say that the deputy had seen five gypsy jokers flying their colors while traveling northbound on 1-205 near 10th Street.
· 2/27, 6:37 p.m.; A man living in the 18000 block of Rose Way told police that he had spoken with the city's finance department that day and made arrangements for his water to be turned back on, but it is still off. Police contacted the employee on-duty.
· 2/27, 6:57 p.m.; A man living in the 3000 block of Hunter Court told police that his water had been shut off for a past-due amount on his bill. He said he is willing to pay a $100 extra fee to get the water back on. Police notified the employee on-duty.
· 2/28, 8:25 a.m.; A woman living in the 6000 block of West A Street reported that her daughter saw a suspicious teen-ager, wearing camouflage pants, glasses and brown hair, and he was looking into the residence. Police were not able to locate the teen.
· 2/28, 4:33 p.m.; A woman living in the 1400 block of Village Park Place reported that her neighbor has been harassing and stalking her. An officer advised her of her options.
· 2/29, 9:57 a.m.; A man living in the 22000 block of Horizon Drive reported that while he was walking his dog earlier that morning he was approached by a person with a knife who said the dog better be friendly or would slit the dog's throat. Police called the man and gave him a choice of options against the threat of menacing.
· 3/1, 6:53 p.m.; An unknown caller reported that a 3-year-old child was missing at a business in the 1700 block of Willamette Falls Drive. When police arrived, the child was found hiding under a table.
· 3/2, 10:25 p.m.; An elderly woman who seemed lost or confused was reported in the parking lot of a business in the 1800 block of Blankenship Road. An officer checked on the 85-year-old woman and determined that she had been reported missing from Oregon City. Her 53-year-old son came to get her.