THURSDAY, APRIL 10
· 50+ ADVISORY BOARD - 8:30 a.m., West End Building, 4101 Kruse Way, 2nd Floor.
· NEWCOMERS WELCOME CLUB MONTHLY LUNCHEON - If you are a newcomer, have had a lifestyle change or are looking for a friendly social organization contact Noelle McEwan at 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeClub.org. Call for time and location.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.
FRIDAY, APRIL 11
· SEMINAR FOR RETAILERS: DETAILS OF RETAIL - 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., Market of Choice Community Room, Willamette Dr., West Linn. Speaker, Pam Pesetti, will discuss merchandising, traffic flow, promotion and lasting impressions. Contact 503-880-4866.
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
· CITY BLOOD DRIVE - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., City Council Chambers, City Hall. Make an appointment at www.givelife.org by using the code LoCityHall, or call Berta Derman at 503-635-3758.
· GAME CLUB FOR KIDS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - 6:30 to 10 p.m., West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Dr. Parents must supervise. For more information call Michelle Kuepker 503-656-6026.
· LO CHAMBER NETWORKING MEETING - 8 a.m., The Stafford, 1200 Overlook Dr.
SATURDAY, APRIL 12
· ARBOR DAY CEREMONIAL OAK TREE PLANTING - 12 noon, Willamette Centennial Park, 1100 12th St., West Linn.
· OREGON CONSUMER ISSUES SUMMIT - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Old Library, Marylhurst University, 17600 Pacific Hwy. Keynote by Cory Strisinger, Director, Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Affairs and Oregon Insurance Commissioner. Free admission, lunch included.
SUNDAY, APRIL 13
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
· LAKE OSWEGO UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST BOOK DISCUSSION - 9 a.m., 1111 SW Country Club Rd. All are invited to discuss the theology of Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin.
MONDAY, APRIL 14
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m. Creating a Web page with Bob Guyan.
TUESDAY, APRIL 15
· HIDDEN SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Adult Community Center, West Linn.
· WILLAMETTE CENTENNIAL COMMITTEE - 7 p.m., Methodist Church, West Linn.
· SUSTAINABILITY ADVISORY BOARD - 6 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· ALZHEIMER'S SUPPORT GROUP - 7 to 9 p.m., Willamette Falls Hospital Community Health Education Center, 519 15th St., Oregon City. Free no registration necessary.
· CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP - 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. For family members caring for seniors with Alzheimer's or related dementias.
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16
· LAKEWOOD CENTER SPRING FUNDRAISER - 6 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Appetizers and beverages followed by an accessories sale and purse auction hosted by Poison Waters. Reservations required 503-635-3901.
THURSDAY, APRIL 17
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION/COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION - 7 p.m. at River Grove School library, 5850 McEwan Rd.
· WOMEN OF WORTH MINISTRY LUNCHEON - 12 to 2 p.m. at Rolling Hills Community Church, 3550 SW Borland Rd, Tualatin. For senior ladies, 50, 60, 70 and better. Speaker Becky Herbst. Tickets are $10, call Marge Mares at 503-635-5639.
· PALISADES NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. at Lakeridge High School Rotunda.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD - 7 p.m. at Lake Grove Elementary School.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - For time and place call Laura Rybowiak at 503-675-6467.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore. 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.