- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, APRIL 17
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION/COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION - 7 p.m. at River Grove School library, 5850 McEwan Rd.
· WOMEN OF WORTH MINISTRY LUNCHEON - 12 to 2 p.m. at Rolling Hills Community Church, 3550 SW Borland Rd, Tualatin. For senior ladies, 50, 60, 70 and better. Speaker Becky Herbst. Tickets are $10, call Marge Mares at 503-635-5639.
· PALISADES NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. at Lakeridge High School Rotunda.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD - 7 p.m. at Lake Grove Elementary School.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - For time and place, call Laura Rybowiak at 503-675-6467.
FRIDAY, APRIL 18
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
· LO CHAMBER NETWORKING MEETING - 8 a.m., Portland Community College Sylvania Campus, Building CC - Rooms Oak/Elm/Fir. Free parking in lots 5 and 7.
SATURDAY, APRIL 19
· STAFFORD HAMLET TOWN HALL - 9:30 a.m. to noon (registration at 9 a.m.), Athey Creek Middle School, Borland Rd. Focus on assets, issues and opportunities.
· NETTLE CREEK RESTORATION - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Located at the junction of Atwater Rd., Andrews Rd and Iron Mountain Blvd. Volunteers meet on Atwater Rd. Contact Alia Johnson 503-534-5742.
· BURNSIDE PARK IVY PULL - 9 a.m., 1375 Buck St., West Linn.
SUNDAY, APRIL 20
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all middle and high schoolers, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
· FRIENDS OF BROOKSIDE RESTORATION - 1 to 3 p.m. Volunteers meet at the end of Brookside Rd. near Iron Mountain Park trail entrance. Contact Alia Johnson 503-534-5742.
MONDAY, APRIL 21
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m. Basic photo editing with John Sanders.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Bolton Primary School.
TUESDAY, APRIL 22
· LAKE OSWEGO REPUBLICAN WOMEN'S CLUB - 11:30 a.m., Oswego Lake Country Club, 10 Iron Mountain Blvd. Speaker: Allen Alley, candidate for State Treasurer. Open to the public. Cost $15 includes lunch. Reservations call Joanne Balkovic 503-635-5050.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· ALZHEIMER'S SUPPORT GROUP - 7 to 9 p.m., Willamette Falls Hospital community Health Education Center, 519 15th St., Oregon City. Free.
· MARYLHURST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23
· ARTHRITIS GROUP - 10 to 11:30 a.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Variety of programs for those living with arthritis.
THURSDAY, APRIL 24
· WEST LINN LIBRARY COMPUTER LAB CLASS - 6:15 p.m., Email basics.