THURSDAY, APRIL 24
· CLACKAMAS COUNTY NETWORKING INFORMATION AND REFERRAL 'SERVICES FOR HOMELESS/AT RISK YOUTH' - 7:30 to 9 a.m., Pioneer Community Center, 615 Fifth St., Oregon City. Presentations by Boys and Girls Aid Society, Clackamas County Youth Gang Task Force, Springwater Transitional Living, Outside In, StandUp Parenting, Inc.
· RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS - 3 p.m., Distrct Office, 17661 Pilkington Rd., Lake Oswego.
· LAKE OSWEGO JUNIOR WOMEN'S CLUB HELPING HANDBAGS AUCTION - 6 to 10 p.m., Oswego Lake Country Club. Tickets $55 include dinner, two drinks and swag bag. All proceeds go to women's and children's charities in the Portland area. Purchase tickets at Meringue Boutique or online at www.lojwc.org.
FRIDAY, APRIL 25
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
· LO CHAMBER NETWORKING MEETING - 8 a.m., 7455 SW Bridgeport Rd, Suite 200, Tigard. Hosted by Bridgeport Mortgage, Emerge Medical Spa and Windermere Kraxberger Realty Group.
· LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF CLACKAMAS COUNTY LUNCH AND LEARN - 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Rendezvous Grill, 67149 E Highway 26 at milepost 40, Welches. Speaker Mike Fish from the American Red Cross will present emergency preparedness. Cost $13 register with Cheryl Smith 503-699-5250.
SATURDAY, APRIL 26
· WEST LINN GARDEN CLUB PLANT SALE - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Hammerle Park in West Linn, adjacent to Bolton Elementary School off Hwy 43. Bargains, unique plants.
· NEWCOMERS WELCOME CLUB AUCTION - 6 p.m., Tualatin Country Club. Hors d'oevres, live music and silent auction. All proceeds to go to Friends of the Children, Clackamas Women's Services and Community Transitional School. Tickets $55 (must be purchased in advance.) Call Katie Williams at 503-344-4648 or Carol Cooper at 503-336-0503.
· WILLAMETTE SHORE TROLLEY OPEN HOUSE - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 311 N. State St., Lake Oswego. Free trolley rides, live music, refreshments, tours of trolley barn.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB PLANT SALE - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Wizer's Oswego Foods Mall, 330 First St., Lake Oswego. Plants from private gardens, hanging baskets, planted containers and garden art.
· HAZELIA FIELD AT LUSCHER FARM DEDICATION - 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mayor Judie Hammerstad dedication 11 a.m. Music by Roots Revival Blues Band. Dog park festivities - first 25 residents receive free dog license. Refreshments.
· SPRINGBROOK PARK IVY PULL - 9 a.m. to noon. Northern slope of Iron Mountain in the Uplands area of Lake Oswego.
SUNDAY, APRIL 27
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
· SACRAMENT SERVICE OF THE CHURCH OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS - 10 a.m., Lake Oswego Chapel, 14903 S.W. Westlake Dr. or 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Lakeridge Chapel, 1271 Overlook Dr. All are invited to hear the basic beliefs of the Church and the Book of Mormon.
MONDAY, APRIL 28
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m. Question and Answer Day with Dr. Mark and hosted by Bob Guyan and Wally Helm.
TUESDAY, APRIL 29
· MEET THE CANDIDATES FORUM - LINDA BROWN AND CHRIS GARRETT - 7 p.m., Lakeridge High School gymnasium. Moderated by Sen. Richard Devlin, sponsored by McVey/South Shore Neighborhood Association. Two Democrat candidates running for District 38 state Representative will talk. Open to the public.
· LAKE GROVE FIRE DISTRICT MEETING - 7 p.m., 16400 Bryant, Lake Oswego. Available and open position for Fire District Director position. Volunteers welcome to apply. Contact Sherry Patterson 503-639-5161.
· DOWNTOWN BUSINESS DISTRICT ASSOCIATION - 6:30 p.m., Umpqua Bank, 201 B Ave., Lake Oswego. Meeting topics: elections, passport program, Rainbow Rewards, 50+ Advisory Board, First Fridays.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30
· PARKER CREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, MAY 1
· NEWCOMERS WELCOME CLUB - Meet and greet coffee. For time and place of gathering, call Noelle McEwen at 503-495-3841.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore. 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.