THURSDAY, MAY 15
· ROLLING HILLS COMMUNITY CHURCH WOMEN OF WORTH LUNCHEON - Noon to 2 p.m., 2550 SW Borland Rd., Tualatin. Women 50 and over invited for 'Sidewalk Café' luncheon and lecture by Kristi Easterlin, world traveler. Tickets are $10 call 503-635-5639.
· LAKEWOOD CENTER ASSOCIATES MONTHLY MEETING - 10 a.m., Lakewood Center, 368 S. State St. Coffee and business meeting followed by Under the Lakewood Umbrella speakers discussing the plays for next season and the juried art selection for the Festival of the Arts. Installation of officers. Reservations required $8, call 503-699-5536.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - 11 a.m. field trip to Barn Owl Herb Nursery featuring Herb Fest and Chris Mulder. Contact Darby Walder at 503-675-0173.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION/COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION BOARD AND PLAN COMMITTEE - 7 p.m., River Grove School library, 5850 McEwan Rd.
· FOREST HILLS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 2:30 to 7:15 p.m., 1133 S.W. Andrews Rd. Reservations 503-534-2350.
FRIDAY, MAY 16
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 - 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
· LO CHAMBER NETWORKING - 8 to 9 a.m., Volero Hair Salon + Gallery and Miklja Studios, 530 1st St.
SATURDAY, MAY 17
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET SPRING OPENING - 8:30 a.m., Millennium Plaza Park.
SUNDAY, MAY 18
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
MONDAY, MAY 19
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP - 9:30 a.m. Question and Answer Day with Dr. Mark and hosted by Bob Guyan and Wally Helm.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Bolton School, West Linn. Agenda; Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue plans for Bolton Fire Station; Ken Worcester, West Linn Parks and Rec presents West Bridge Park; West Linn's police dog, Vigo.
· STAFFORD HAMLET COMMUN-ITY/BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m., Athey Creek Middle School, Borland Rd. Next steps towards Community Values and Vision Statements.
TUESDAY, MAY 20
· HIDDEN SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· LAKE OSWEGO BUSINESS ALLIANCE - 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Holy Names Heritage Center, 17425 Holy Names Dr., Lake Oswego. Keynote speaker Bill Kennemer on 'The Politics of Business.' Cost $20.
· BRYANT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. at Bryant Elementary School. Larry Goff and Lake Grove firefighters to discuss disaster preparedness.
· CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP - 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. For family members caring for older adults with memory problems due to Alzheimer's or related dementias.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 21
· ROSEMONT SUMMIT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7:15 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
· LAKE OSWEGO WOMEN'S COALITION LUNCHEON AND PROGRAM - 11:45 a.m. at Oswego Lake Country Club, featuring local authors Nancy Bush and Lisa Jackson. Cost $15, reservations 503-636-3634.
· BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT - 6:30 p.m., 17661 Pilkington Rd., Lake Oswego. Agenda includes 2008-01 Water Service Ordinance (regulations for service fees and charges, collection of fees, construction, maintenance, operations, discontinuance, connections to the system, etc.) and 2008-02 System Development Charges (assessment and collection.)
THURSDAY, MAY 22
· COUNTRY CLUB/NORTH SHORE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION ANNUAL MEETING - 7 p.m., Lake Oswego Heritage House. Agenda: Development of the Neighborhood Plan, Election of Board Members.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore. 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.