THURSDAY, JUNE 12
· 50+ ADVISORY BOARD - 8:30 a.m., West End Building, 2nd Floor, Kruse Way. Contact Brenda Suteu 503-635-3758.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.
· NEWCOMERS WELCOME CLUB MONTHLY LUNCHEON - If you are a newcomer, had a lifestyle change or looking for a friendly social organization, contact Noelle McEwen at 503-495-3841.
· STAFFORD HAMLET MEETING - 7 p.m., Stafford Elementary School Commons. University of Oregon students present their work on an aesthetic survey of the Stafford Hamlet.
FRIDAY, JUNE 13
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - noon to 2 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
· LO CHAMBER NETWORKING MEETING - 8 to 9 a.m., hosted by LO Chamber Ambassadors as a fundraiser for American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Lake Oswego Main Fire Station, 300 B Ave.
· CITY BLOOD DRIVE - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., City Hall, Council chambers. For appointment call Rose Ann at 503-635-3758.
· GAME CLUB FOR KIDS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - 6:30 to 10 p.m., West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Dr., West Linn. Nintendo, Play Station, Pokemon and board games. Snacks and drinks. Parents must supervise children at all times.
SATURDAY, JUNE 14
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - Millennium Plaza, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
SUNDAY, JUNE 15
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
MONDAY, JUNE 16
· LOACC CLC USER GROUP - 9 a.m. questions, 9:30 a.m. session on Microsoft Alternatives with Mark Matson.
· STAFFORD HAMLET COMMUNITY MEEETING - 7 p.m., Athey Creek Middle School, Borland Rd. Followed by Board meeting.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Bolton Elementary School, West Linn. Agenda: Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue landscaping revisions for Bolton Fire Station. Big Brother Big Sister representative Sarah Tollefson. Planning for concerts in the park.
· CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP - 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. For family members caring for older adults with memory problems due to Alzheimer's or related dementias.
TUESDAY, JUNE 17
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· HIDDEN SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center, 1180 Rosemont.
· GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP - 1:30 to 3 p.m., Willamette Falls Hospital Community Health Education Center, 519 15th St, Oregon City. Peer support for families served by hospice during the past year. Call 503-655-7581.
· ALZHEIMER'S SUPPORT GROUP - 7 to 9 p.m., Willamette Falls Hospital Community Health Education Center, 519 15th St, Oregon City. For family members and caregivers. Call 503-657-6947.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18
· RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS - 3 p.m., 17661 Pilkington Rd., Lake Oswego. Agenda includes second readings/adoption of ordinances: 2008-01 Water Service Ordinance and 2008-02 System Development Charges Ordinance.
THURSDAY, JUNE 19
· CLACKAMAS COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MEETING - 6:30 to 8 p.m., Museum of the Oregon Territory, 211 Tumwater Dr., Oregon City. Speakers include Charlene Buckley, Curator and David Porter, Executive Director of the Clackamas Heritage Partners. Free and open to the public. Respond to 503-655-5574 by June 18.
· WEST LINN PARKINSON'S DISEASE SUPPORT GROUP - 10:30 a.m., Tanner Springs, 23000 Horizon Dr. Share experiences in a safe, supportive forum. Free. Contact Jim at 503-557-0951.