- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, JUNE 19
· CLACKAMAS COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP MEETING - 6:30 to 8 p.m., Museum of the Oregon Territory, 211 Tumwater Dr., Oregon City. Speakers include Charlene Buckley, Curator and David Porter, Executive Director of the Clackamas Heritage Partners. Free and open to the public. Respond to 503-655-5574 by June 18.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 4:30 to 6 p.m., John L. Scott Real Estate, 22340 Salamo Rd.
· WEST LINN PARKINSON'S DISEASE SUPPORT GROUP - 10:30 a.m., Tanner Springs, 23000 Horizon Dr. Share experiences in a safe, supportive forum. Free. Contact Jim at 503-557-0951.
FRIDAY, JUNE 20
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 to 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
· LO CHAMBER NETWORKING MEETING - 8 to 9 a.m., hosted by LO Chamber Ambassadors as a fundraiser for American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Lake Oswego Main Fire Station, 300 B Ave.
SATURDAY, JUNE 21
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - Millennium Plaza, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
· OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BAKE SALE - Corner of Durham and Ladd streets from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
SUNDAY, JUNE 22
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
MONDAY, JUNE 23
· LOACC CLC USER GROUP - 9 a.m. questions, 9:30 a.m. More photography with John Sanders.
· VISION SUPPORT GROUP - 1 to 2:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Guest speaker, topics related to vision loss. Last meeting before summer hiatus.
TUESDAY, JUNE 24
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· MARYLHURST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn Adult Community Center.
· LAKE GROVE FIRE DISTRICT BOARD - 7 p.m., 16400 Bryant Road, Lake Oswego. Agenda items (possibly in executive session) include real estate appraisal report of facility, update on election results of the Tualatin Valley Fire Fighters Union members' vote to support purchase proposal, fee schedule arrangements with Lake Oswego and candidates review for open position No. 1. Call Sherry Patterson, president, at 503-639-5161.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25
· PARKER CREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn City Hall, City Council Chamber.
· ARTHRITIS SUPPORT GROUP - 10 to 11:30 a.m.Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Last meeting before summer hiatus.
THURSDAY, JUNE 26
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 4:30 to 6p.m., Bullseye Coffee, 1980 Willamette Falls Dr.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore., 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.