THURSDAY, JUNE 26
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 4:30 to 6 p.m., Bullseye Coffee, 1980 Willamette Falls Dr. For more information call 503-655-6744.
· FICTION ALLSORTS: SHORT STORY DISCUSSION GROUP - Meets weekly at 10:30 a.m. in the upstairs conference room at Lake Oswego Public Library. For information call Kiera Taylor at 503-697-6581.
FRIDAY, JUNE 27
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard. Contact Megan 503-550-6572 or www.wallmasters.org.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - 12 to 2:00 p.m., Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Free and open to the public. Contact: 503-684-3581.
· LO CHAMBER NETWORKING MEETING - 8 to 9 a.m., hosted by Umpqua Bank, 201 B Ave., Suite 100.
SATURDAY, JUNE 28
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - Millennium Plaza, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
SUNDAY, JUNE 29
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
MONDAY, JUNE 30
· LOACC CLC USER GROUP - 9 a.m. questions, 9:30 a.m. Q and A Day with Dr. Mark. Hosted by Bob Guyan and Wally Helm.
TUESDAY, JULY 1
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.