THURSDAY, JULY 3
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 4:30 to 6 p.m., Bullseye Coffee, 1980 Willamette Falls Dr. For more information call 503-655-6744.
· FICTION ALLSORTS: SHORT STORY DISCUSSION GROUP - Meets weekly at 10:30 a.m. in the upstairs conference room at Lake Oswego Public Library. For information call Kiera Taylor at 503-697-6581.
FRIDAY, JULY 4
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· FOURTH OF JULY IN LAKE OSWEGO- Events throughout the day and eveing, including Lake Oswego Lions Club breakfast at George Rogers Park from 7 a.m. to noon; Lake Grove Lions Club Barbeque, Millennium Plaza Park, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Star Spangled Parade down A Avenue at 11:30 a.m.; performance by Live Wire in Millennium Plaza Park from 12:15 to 12:45 p.m.; boat parade on the lake from 1 to 3 p.m.; Wayne Richards and Southern Nights concert from 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. in Millennium Plaza Park; Sally Harmon and Frank Gruner from 2 to 2:45 p.m. at Millennium Plaza Park; Millennium Concert Band from 3 to 4 p.m. at Millennium Plaza Park; fireworks from the Willamette Shore Trolley (viewing Oaks Park) at 9 p.m.; and fireworks show at Lake Grove Swim Park starting at 9:45 p.m.
SATURDAY, JULY 5
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - Millennium Plaza, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
· LAKE OSWEGO NEIGHBORHOOD ACTION COALITION (LONAC) - Will not hold regularly monthly meeting in July. Next meeting is August 2.
SUNDAY, JULY 6
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
· WALUGA LODGE, A.F. and A.M. - 8 a.m. breakfast; 9 a.m. tiled meeting. 417 2nd St., Lake Oswego. For more information contact the Master of the Lodge at 503-657-3683.
MONDAY, JULY 7
· LOACC CLC USER GROUP - 9 a.m. questions, 9:30 a.m. session on 'Audacity' learn to copy tapes and LP's to CD's with John Grammel.
TUESDAY, JULY 8
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· WEST LINN FARMERS MARKET - TASTE OF TUESDAY - 4 to 8 p.m., Willamette Falls Drive 10th- 14th Street.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 9
· TANNER BASIN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION MEETING - 7 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
· WIDOWED GROUP - 10 to 11:30 a.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Support and understanding with those facing the same challenges.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER - HOME BASE BUSINESS GROUP - 4 to 6 p.m., Pacific West Bank, 2040 8th Ave. Contact www.westlinnchamber.com or 503-655-6744.
THURSDAY, JULY 10
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.
· 50+ ADVISORY BOARD - 8:30 a.m., West End Building, 2nd Floor, 4101 Kruse Way. Contact Brenda Suteu, 503-635-3758.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 4:30 to 6:00 p.m., The Kid's Dentist, 18676 Willamette Dr., #301. Contact www.westlinnchamber.com or 503-655-6744.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore., 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.