- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, JULY 17
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - No meeting today.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER NETWORKING - 8 a.m., 2B Well Clinic, 5935 Willow Ln.
· FICTION ALLSORTS: SHORT STORY DISCUSSION GROUP -
Meets weekly at 10:30 a.m. in the upstairs conference room at Lake Oswego Public Library. For information call Kiera Taylor at 503-697-6581.
· PALISADES NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION ANNUAL FUN DAY - 6 to 8 p.m. at Lakeridge High School Turf Field. Barbecue dinner $5, bake sale, live music, fun and games.
FRIDAY, JULY 18
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
SATURDAY, JULY 19
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - Millennium Plaza, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
SUNDAY, JULY 20
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
· McLEAN HOUSE DEDICATION CELEBRATION - 1 to 1:30 p.m. ceremony, 1:30 to 4 p.m., ice cream social and house tours, 5350 River St., West Linn. Friends of the McLean House will dedicate a new waterfall feature that was created in memory of former West Linn resident Judy Nelson.
MONDAY, JULY 21
· LOACC CLC USER GROUP - 9 a.m. questions, 9:30 a.m. session on 'Network of Care' (internet health record management) with Mark Jones, Program Manager, Clackamas County Social Services.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Bolton School, West Linn.
TUESDAY, JULY 22
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· WEST LINN FARMERS MARKET - TASTE OF TUESDAY - 4 to 8 p.m., Willamette Falls Drive 10th- 14th Street.
· MARYLHURST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center.
· GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP - 1:30 to 3 p.m., Willamette Falls Hospital Community Health Education Center, 519 15th St., Oregon City. Peer support for families served by Willamette Falls Hospice. Free, no registration.
THURSDAY, JULY 24
· WEST LINN CHAMBER RIBBON CUTTING/NETWORKING - 4 to 6 p.m., Legacy Clinic West Linn, 2020 8th Ave., Suite B. Contact 503-655-6744.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.