- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, JULY 24
· WEST LINN CHAMBER RIBBON CUTTING/NETWORKING - 4 to 6 p.m., Legacy Clinic West Linn, 2020 8th Ave., Suite B. Contact 503-655-6744.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.
FRIDAY, JULY 25
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m. at Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Contact Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER NETWORKING - 8 a.m., Art Heads, 15630 Boones Ferry Rd., Suite 4.
SATURDAY, JULY 26
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - Millennium Plaza, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
SUNDAY, JULY 27
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
· OSWEGO WINE AND FOOD FESTIVAL - Noon to 8 p.m., Millennium Plaza Park. For information see today's article or call 503-675-2549.
MONDAY, JULY 28
· LOACC CLC USER GROUP - 9 a.m. questions, 9:30 a.m. Dr. Mark, Bob Guyan and Wally Helm host 'Question and Answer Day'.
TUESDAY, JULY 29
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· WEST LINN FARMERS MARKET - TASTE OF TUESDAY - 4 to 8 p.m., Willamette Falls Drive 10th to 14th Street.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 30· PARKER CREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., City Council Chamber, West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, JULY 31
· NORTHWEST ASSOCIATION OF BOOK PUBLISHERS - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Fairfield Inn, 6100 Meadows Road, Lake Oswego. If you have a book or are thinking about writing one visit this group of independent publishers.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER ROUND TABLE - 4:30 to 6 p.m., Bullseye Coffee, 1980 Willamette Falls Drive, #120.