THURSDAY, AUGUST 7
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Waluga Park, 15775 Waluga Dr., Lake Oswego.
· TANNER BASIN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
· MOVIES IN THE PARK - Movies begin at dusk (between 8:45 and 9:30 p.m.). 'Surf's Up' at Millennium Plaza Park. Bring blankets and low sand chairs.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 4:30 to 6 p.m., Alpine Mortgage, 1980 Willamette Falls Dr.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 8
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m. at Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Contact Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER NETWORKING - 8 to 9 a.m. Massage Envy, 333 So. State St.
· CITY BLOOD DRIVE - 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Lake Oswego City Council Chambers.
· GAME CLUB FOR KIDS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME -6:30 to 10 p.m., West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Dr., West Linn. Nintendo 64, Play Station, Gameboy, Pokemon and board games. Free, but donations accepted. Parents must supervise children at all times.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 9
· LAKE OSWEGO FARMERS MARKET - Millennium Plaza, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
· CHILD SAFETY SEAT CLINIC - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Lake Oswego Main Fire Station. Contact Andrea Soltman at 503-635-0250.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 10
· FUTURE STARS COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
MONDAY, AUGUST 11 · LAKE OSWEGO TOASTMASTERS - 6:15 p.m. arrive, 6:30 p.m. meeting starts, Otak, 17355 SW Boones Ferry Rd. Weekly meetings with guest speakers, speech contests and other special events. Contact David Jamieson 503-310-3495.
· LAKE GROVE WATER BOARD MEETING - 7:30 p.m., Lake Grove Water Office, 16552 Boones Ferry Rd., Suite 1. Contact Chris Toops 503-636-1617.a.m.
· LOACC - COMPUTER USER'S GROUP MEETING - 9 a.m. Doctor is In session; 9:30 a.m. Intel - Brian David Johnson on 'Do Digital Homes Dream of Electric Families: Designing Technologies for Humans.'
TUESDAY, AUGUST 12
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· WEST LINN FARMERS MARKET - TASTE OF TUESDAY - 4 to 8 p.m., Willamette Falls Drive 10th- 14th Street.
· ROBINWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Emmanuel Presbyterian Church, 19200 Willamette Dr., West Linn.
· GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP - 1:30 to 3 p.m., Willamette Falls Hospital Community Health Education Center, 519 15th St., Oregon City. No registration necessary, call 503-655-7581 for information.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13
· WILLAMETTE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Willamette United Methodist Church, 1683 Willamette Falls Dr., West Linn.
· WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT GROUP - 6:30 to 8 p.m., Willamette Falls Hospital Community Health Education Center, 519 15th St., Oregon City. For those who have completed the 'Healthy Choices Weight Management' class. Free.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 14
· MOVIES IN THE PARK - Movies begin at dusk (between 8:45 and 9:30 p.m.). 'Enchanted' at Millennium Plaza Park. Bring blankets and low sand chairs.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 4:30 to 6 p.m., Anzao Aesthetics/Sea Breeze Tans, 21110 Salamo Rd., West Linn.
· 50+ ADVISORY BOARD - 8:30 a.m., West End Building, 2nd Floor, 4101 Kruse Way, Contact Brenda to 6 p.m., Anzao Aesthetics/Sea Breeze Tans, 21110 Salamo Rd., West Linn.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION/COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION BOARD - 7 p.m. at Pilkington Park at Pilkington Rd. and Dawn St., Lake Oswego.