THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13
· 50+ ADVISORY BOARD - 8:30 a.m., West End Building, 2nd Floor. Contact Ann Adrian 503-635-3758 .
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING ROUNDTABLE- 5 to 6:30 p.m., Bullseye Coffee, 1980 Willamette Falls Dr., Suite 120.
· AARP DRIVER SAFETY PROGRAM - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Legacy Meridian Park Hospital. A refresher course on driving for people of all ages. Cost $10. Registration is required call 503-335-3500.
· CLACKAMAS COUNTY ASSESSORS OFFICE TOWN HALL - 2 to 3:30 p.m., LO Adult Community Center. Receive information on tax rates in Clackamas County. Information call 503-655-8671.
· MAC COMPUTER GROUP - 12:30 p.m., Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m. at Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Contact Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER NETWORKING - 8 to 9 a.m., Mt. Park Home Owners Association, 2 Mt. Jefferson Terrace.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management
Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard.
· WEST LINN MULTI-CHAMBER HOLIDAY MIXER - 7:30 to 10 a.m., Costco, 25900 S.W. Heather Pl., Wilsonville.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER ANNUAL THANKS AND GIVING EVENT - 3 to 7 p.m., Mortgage Trust, Inc., 4386 S.W. Macadam Ave, Suite 401, Portland. Benefit for Doernbecher's Children's Hospital. Visit www.mortgage-trust.com .
· GAME CLUB FOR KIDS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - 6:30 to 10 p.m., West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Dr. Video games, board games and trading card party for youth with Asperger's or high-functioning Autism. Free, but donations appreciated. Parents must supervise their own children at all times. Contact Michelle Kuepker 503-656-6026.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15
· WOMEN IN BUSINESS EXPO - 1 p.m., West End Building, 4101 Kruse Way, Lake Oswego. Vendor showcase featuring women-owned or women-operated vendors. Crafts, food, services. For information www.portlandthetas.com/womeninbusiness.html or 503-577-4149.
· NEIL KELLY REMODELING SEMINARS - 15573 S.W. Bangy Rd., Lake Oswego. 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. bath design and remodeling; 11 a.m. to noon countertops and floor coverings; noon to 1 p.m. Dacor appliance and cooking demonstration; 1 to 2 p.m. kitchen design and remodeling. Free, no reservation required. Contact Frea Wolfe at 503-335-9204
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16
· FUTURE STARS YOUTH COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17
· LAKE OSWEGO TOASTMASTERS - - 6:30 to 8 p.m., Otak, 17355 S.W. Boones Ferry Rd. For information call David Jamieson at 503-310-3495 or visit lakeoswegotoastmasters.com .
· LOACC COMPUTER USER'S GROUP - 9 a.m. Turning old computers into Jukeboxes; using laptops, iPods and iPhones to play music with Vince Tylman.
· BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT - 7:30 a.m., 17661 Pilkington Rd., Lake Oswego.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., Bolton School, West Linn.
· 'NAVIGATING IN A CHALLENGING ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT' - 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Crown Plaza, 14811 Kruse Oaks Dr., Lake Oswego. Speaker: Umpqua Bank CEO Ray Davis. Register on line at www.regonline.com/talktoraydavis or contact Courtney Mersereau at 503-546-2470 .
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· TAX PLANNING 101 - 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Willamette Falls Hospital Community Health Education Center, 519 15th St., Oregon City. Lecture by Marily Morrissey, CPA and Greg Rogers, CPA. To register call 503-657-6919. Free.
· LIVING WITHOUT FEAR THROUGH THIS FINANCIAL CRISIS - 6:30 to 8 p.m., The Angel Center, 15964 Boones Ferry Rd, Ste. 102, Lake Oswego. Taught by Diane Warren, MA, SD. For information call 503-307-9563. Free, but a $15 donation to the Clackamas Women's Center or The Urban Spiritual Center is welcome. Class is offered again on Nov. 23.
· HIDDEN SPRINGS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center.
· STAFFORD TUALATIN CITIZEN PLANNING ORGANIZATION MEETING - 7:30 p.m., Stafford Elementary School multipurpose room. Questions, call Sally Visher 503-638-9494.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19
· WEST LINN CHAMBER MID-DAY NETWORKING - 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Bullseye Coffee, 1980 Willamette Falls Dr., Suite 120, 503-655-6744.
· LAKE OSWEGO WOMEN'S COALITION - 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., Oswego Lake Country Club, 20 Iron Mountain Blvd. Speaker Barb Randall, food columnist for the Lake Oswego Review, on 'The 100 Mile Thanksgiving: Celebrating with Sustainable Foods.' Lunch $15, reservation required; call Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce at 503-636-3634.
· ROSEMONT SUMMIT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20
· LAKEWOOD ASSOCIATES MONTHLY MEETING - 10 a.m. coffee followed by brief business meeting and lunch at noon. Lakewood Center, 368 S. State St. Featured speaker, Tina Taylor of Oregon Food Bank. Bring a canned goods donation. Cost $8. Reservations necessary 503-699-5536.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 5 to 6 p.m., tula Salon and Spa, 22000 Willamette Falls Dr.
· 'POOCH' IN THE PUB AUCTION - 6 to 10 p.m., MacTarnahans Taproom, 2730 N.W. 31st Ave., Portland. 15th Anniversary fundraiser for Lake Oswego-based Project POOCH. Food, music, auction, games. Cost $30 in advance includes dinner, one beer and five raffle tickets. $40 at the door.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - 11 a.m., Oswego Heritage House, 10th and A Avenue. Program: 'The Organized Gardener, New Years Resolutions' with speaker Nadine Black from Joy Creek Nursery. Contact Darby Walker 503-675-0173.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore. 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.