THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION/COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION - 7 p.m., River Grove School, 5850 McEwan Rd., Lake Oswego.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER NETWORKING - 5 to 6 p.m., tula Salon and Spa, 22000 Willamette Falls Dr.
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - 11 a.m., Oswego Heritage House, 10th and A Ave., 'From garden to Vase, Thanksgiving Arrangements' with speaker Linda Beutler. Contact Darby Walker at 503-675-0173.
· WEB OPEN HOUSE - 5:30 to 8 p.m., Santiam Room. Learn about the WEB and share thoughts and opinions on the future of the property. Tours will be available. For more information contact Brant Williams at 503-635-6138.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 21
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m. at Capitol Hill Library, 10723 SW Capitol Highway, Portland. Contact Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER NETWORKING - 8 to 9 a.m., AR Automotive, 16088-A Boones Ferry Rd., Lake Oswego.
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management
Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23
· FUTURE STARS YOUTH COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
· KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS SPAGHETTI DINNER - 3 to 7:30 p.m., Our Lady of the Lake Parish, 650 A Ave., Lake Oswego. Adults $10, children (6-12) $7, under six free. All you can eat spaghetti with salad, bread and dessert. Take out available. All proceeds benefit St. Vincent De Paul Society.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24
· LAKE OSWEGO TOASTMASTERS - 6:30 to 8 p.m., Otak, 17355 S.W. Boones Ferry Rd. For information call David Jamieson at 503-310-3495 or visit lakeoswegotoastmasters.com .
· LOACC COMPUTER USER'S GROUP - 9 a.m. Question and answer day with Dr. Mark, hosted by Bob Guyan and Wally Helm.
· LAKE GROVE FIRE DISTRICT BOARD - 8 a.m. Tualatin Valley Firefighters Union Facility, 16400 Bryant, Lake Oswego. Review of election results and financial report. Contact Sherry Patterson 503-639-5161.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· MARYLHURST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn Adult Community Center.
· CLACKAMAS COUNTY PARENTS, FRIENDS AND FAMILIES OF LESBIANS AND GAYS (PFLAG) - No meeting in either November or December.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26
· PARKER CREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m., West Linn City Hall.
· WEST LINN CHAMBER MID-DAY NETWORKING - 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Bullseye Coffee, 1980 Willamette Falls Dr., Suite 120. Contact 503-655-6744.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27
Happy Thanksgiving. Goverment offices, libraries, banks , post offices and the Review and Tidings office will be closed.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore. 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.