THURSDAY, DECEMBER 11
· PALISADES NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD - 7 to 9 p.m., Lakeridge High School rotunda. Contact Sally Moncrieff at 503-482-5910.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD - 7 p.m., Lake Grove Elementary School. Contact Jeff Novak 503-635-6664.
· 50+ ADVISORY BOARD - 8:30 a.m., West End Building, 2nd Floor, 4101 Kruse Way, Lake Oswego. Contact Ann Adrian 503-635-3758.
· WEST LINN LIBRARY COMPUTER CLASS - 6:30 p.m. 90-minute class will cover the basics of organizing, editing, sharing and printing your digital photos. Free.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12
· BREAKFAST AT 'THE TABLE' - 6 to 8 a.m., Willamette Christian Church, 2015 8th Ave., West Linn. Serving the needs of the community; free and open to everybody. Donations accepted by Anne Rowell at 503-651-3840.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER NETWORKING - 8 to 9 a.m., Marylhurst University, Flavia Salon, 17600 Pacific Highway, Lake Oswego.
· GAME CLUB FOR KID'S WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - 6:30 to 10 p.m., West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Dr. Kids with Asperger's and HFA play Nintendo, Gameboy, Pokemon and board games. Parents must supervise their children at all times. For information call Michelle Kuepker 503-656-6026 or visit www.gameclubonline.com .
· LAKE OSWEGO LIBRARY POINSETTIA DAY - 12 to 4 p.m. Cocoa, coffee and cookies, special holiday music performed by Dick Saunders and Justin.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13
· WEST LINN LIBRARY COMPUTER CLASS: DIGITAL PHOTO BASICS - 9:30 a.m. 90-minute class will cover the basics of organizing, editing, sharing and printing digital photos. Free.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14
· FUTURE STARS YOUTH COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
· SPECIAL SACRAMENT SERVICE AT CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS - 10 a.m., Lake Oswego Chapel, 14903 S.W. Westlake Dr. 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. at Lakeridge Chapel, 1271 Overlook Dr. Speakers will share basic beliefs of the church and the Book of Mormon.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 15
· LAKE OSWEGO TOASTMASTERS - 6:30 to 8 p.m., Otak, 17355 S.W. Boones Ferry Rd. For information call David Jamieson at 503-310-3495 or visit lakeoswegotoastmasters.com .
· RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS - 7:30 a.m., 17661 Pilkington Rd., Lake Oswego.
· STAFFORD HAMLET COMMUNITY MEETING - 7 p.m., Athey Creek Middle School, media room on Borland Rd. Contact Sally Quimby 503-702-5483.
· LOACC COMPUTER USER'S GROUP - 9 a.m., 505 G Ave., Lake Oswego. Brief question and answer day with Dr. Mark and hosted by Bob Guyan and Wally Helm, followed by annual holiday party.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· WEST LINN LIBRARY ABERNATHY PERFORMING ARTS TROUPE - 6:30 p.m. Performance of 'The Enchanted Toyshop' in the Community Room.
· WEST LINN LIBRARY NEWBERY BOOK CLUB - 4:15 p.m., Mock Newbery Book Club for 4th to 7th graders. Sign-up is required at 503-656-7853 x 4.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18
· LAKEWOOD ASSOCIATES MONTHLY MEETING - 10 a.m., Lakewood Center 368 S. State St. Complimentary brunch and Christmas party. Bring white elephant gift. Reservations at 503-699-5536.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore. 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.