THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18
· LAKEWOOD ASSOCIATES MONTHLY MEETING - 10 a.m., Lakewood Center 368 S. State St. Complimentary brunch and Christmas party. Bring white elephant gift. Reservations at 503-699-5536.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19
· WALLMASTERS TOASTMASTERS - 6:45 a.m., TOC Management Services, 6825 SW Sandburg Rd., Tigard.
· LAKE OSWEGO CHAMBER NETWORKING - 8 to 9 a.m., Countrywide Home Loans, 6000 S.W. Meadows Rd., Suite 100.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon to 2 p.m. at Capitol Hill Library, 10723 S.W. Capitol Highway, Portland. Contact Cleon Cox 503-684-3581.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20
· CHRISTMAS PARADE OF SHIPS - 6 p.m., viewing from Foothills Park, Lake Oswego. Fire, hot chocolate. Free and open to the public. Contact 503-675-2549.
· CARRIAGE RIDES IN LAKE OSWEGO -11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Carriage rides through the streets of downtown Lake Oswego. The horse-drawn carriage will pick you up at the entrance of Millennium Plaza. Adults $3 and children (under 10) are $1.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21
· FUTURE STARS YOUTH COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP CLUB - 5 to 6:15 p.m., Cascade Summit Apartments Clubhouse, 22100 Horizon Dr., West Linn. Based on Toastmasters model. Open to all, contact Cathey Armillas at 503-453-7785.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23
· SCRABBLE CLUB - 6:45 p.m., Lakewood Center for the Arts. Club meets weekly. Contact Ruth Hamilton 503-675-7663.
· GRUPO DE CHARLAR - 6 to 8 p.m. at West Linn Public Library. Open to Spanish speakers of all skill levels, or Spanish speakers who would like to practice their English.
· WEST LINN LIBRARY NEWBERY BOOK CLUB - 4:15 p.m., Mock Newbery Book Club for 4th-7th graders. Sign-up is required at 503-656-7853 x 4.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore. 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.