THURSDAY, JAN 4
· WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET COFFEE - 10:30-11:30 a.m. Held first Thursday of each month. For information, call 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7-9 p.m. Lake Grove Elementary School, room 3.
SATURDAY, JAN. 6
· WEST LINN HIGH SCHOOL SYMPHONIC BAND CHRISTMAS TREE RECYCLING - 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Fundraiser for annual spring Symphonic Band rehearsal retreat. Two drop-off locations: Safeway parking lot at Cascade Town Square and Hammerle Park. $5 per tree. Home pickup for $8. Call 503-656-3657. Today and tomorrow only.
· LAKE OSWEGO NEIGHBORHOOD ACTION COALITION (LONAC) - 9:30 a.m. Oswego Heritage House. Neighborhood representatives and visitors are welcome.
MONDAY, JAN 8
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Turbo Tax, Part 1, presented by Dick Steingraber.
TUESDAY, JAN 9
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Buffet lunch, $12. Melinda Hedges, community relations officer with Mercy Corps.
WEDNESDAY, JAN 10
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
· AMERICAN RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE - Legacy Meridian Park Hospital. Call 503-692-2270 to schedule blood donation.
· WILLIAM STAFFORD BIRTHDAY COMMEMORATION - 7 p.m. West Linn Public Library, 1595 Burns St. Reading event hosted by David Hedges and featuring many readers.
THURSDAY, JAN 11
· HOLLY ORCHARD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING - 9:30 a.m. 4076 Colts Foot Lane. Agenda posted on Web site at www.neighborhoodlink.com/org/hollyorchards
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Advance reservations required. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· WEST LINN COMMUNITY CHORUS - 7 p.m. Neighborhood Church, 21065 S.W. Stafford Road. Non-auditioned chorus welcomes new singers. Rehearsals held Thursdays 7 p.m. New members may attend three rehearsals before joining.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.