THURSDAY, JAN 11
· HOLLY ORCHARD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING - 9:30 a.m. 4076 Colts Foot Lane. Agenda posted on Web site at www.neighborhoodlink.com/org/hollyorchards
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Advance reservations required. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· WILLAMETTE WOMEN DEMOCRATS - 4-6 p.m. Oswego Lake Country Club. Oregon State Sen. Kate Brown will be joined by House Majority Leader Dave Hunt, who represents north Clackamas County.
· WEST LINN COMMUNITY CHORUS - 7 p.m. Neighborhood Church, 21065 S.W. Stafford Road. Non-auditioned chorus welcomes new singers. Rehearsals held Thursdays 7 p.m. New members may attend three rehearsals before joining.
SATURDAY, JAN. 13
· COFFEE AND CONVERSATION WITH REP. GREG MACPHERSON (House District 38) - 8 to 9:30 a.m. at the Coffee Nook, 1377 McVey Ave., behind Palisades Marketplace. For questions, contact Lofi Howell, legislative aide, at 503-789-9366.
· AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN, LAKE OSWEGO AND WEST LINN BRANCH - 9:30 a.m. Oswego Heritage House, 10th and A streets. Author Larry Colton will speak about his books. Continental breakfast served. Visitors welcome. Info: www.loaauw.org or contact Ricky Appleman, 503-636-5976.
MONDAY, JAN 15
· MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. HOLIDAY - Some offices closed.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Bolton School cafetorium. Agenda: Discussion of Parks and Rec draft master plan; minor partition and zone change at 6085 Holmes St.; lot development at 5750 N. Hood St.
TUESDAY, JAN 16
· KRUSE WAY ROTARY - Noon-1:15 p.m., 15555 S.W. Bangy Road. Every Tuesday. Buffet lunch, $12. Greenit! and Lewis and Clark Electric Car Club.
· BRYANT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Bryant Elementary School Library. All residents welcome to attend.
· STAFFORD HAMLET'S FIRST BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING - 7 p.m. Rolling Hills Church, 3550 Borland Road. Open to the public.
WEDNESDAY, JAN 17
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center.
THURSDAY, JAN 18
· LAKEWOOD CENTER ASSOCIATES MEETING AND LUNCH - Smart Eating, Smart Exercise, Smart Living by Rhonda Gates. $8 includes lunch. Reservations required at 503-699-5536.
· WILLIAM STAFFORD READINGS - 7 p.m. Literary Arts Center, Roger Rook Hall 220, Clackamas Community College, 19600 S. Molalla Ave., Oregon City.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.