Oregon Trail Education Foundation picks calendar art
- Lisa K. Anderson
- Sandy Post - Features
Fifteen local students' work will be featured
The Oregon Trail Education Foundation has announced its student winners in the district calendar art contest. The 2011-12 calendar will include dates and events for all schools in the district.
Art contest winners will receive a certificate of recognition and a $10 gift card. Those whose art was not chosen will receive a certificate for their efforts.
The 16-month calendars will be available in August.
The art contest winners are:
• Camryn Pirente, Boring Middle School
• Rachael Williams, Cedar Ridge Middle
• Kalla Ludwig, Cottrell Elementary
• Gina Hillstrom, Firwood Elementary
• Sayge Noakes, Kelso Elementary
• Katie Bruner, Naas Elementary
• Ella Andersen, Oregon Trail Primary Academy
• Cody Redmond, Sandy Grade
• Mitchell Scofield, Sandy Grade
• Amy Kosrow, Sandy High School
• Kayla Anderson, Sandy High School
• Mackensie Sempert, Sandy High School
• Sara Cass, Sandy High School
• Lucy Stout Welches Elementary
• Katelyn Gifford, Welches Middle
Now the foundation is seeking business sponsors for the calendar. Sponsoring businesses must submit their information and logo to the foundation by July 25.
For more information, email Kandace Allen at [email protected]