In Good Health
• Why You Matter in the Lives of Your Kids, with Rick Johnson of Better Dads, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., sponsored by North Clackamas School District, Alder Creek Middle School, 13801 S.E. Webster Road, Milwaukie. To register, visit www.nclack.k12.or.us.
• Infant Massage introduction, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center, 1015 N.W. 22nd Ave., $20. To register, call 503-335-3500.
• Graduated driver licensing workshop, for parents and their children who are approaching or have reached driving age, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Jefferson High School, 5210 N. Kerby Ave., limited space, reservations required. Call 503-413-2340.
• Smoking cessation, 11-week series, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Mondays, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, 9205 S.W. Barnes Road, $225, $15 Providence Health Plan members. To register, call 503-574-6595, or visit www.providence.org.
• Beauty and the Beast: Managing Menopausal Symptoms After Breast Cancer, sponsored by the Breast Center at Oregon Health and Science University, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., OHSU Center for Health and Healing, 3303 S.W. Bond Ave., seventh floor. Call 503-418-4544.
• Everything You Wanted to Know About Sleep Disorders but Were Afraid to Ask, 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., Providence Portland Medical Center, 4805 N.E. Glisan St., Social Room, limited space. To register, call 503-513-8793.
• 'New Approaches to Stroke Treatment,' Oregon Health and Sciences University Marquam Hill Lecture, 7:30 p.m., Portland Center for the Performing Arts, 1111 S.W. Broadway. Call 503-432-2917, or visit www.ohsuhealth.com.
• Chronic Pain Support Group, 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., also 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. March 21, sponsored by local chapter of American Chronic Pain Association, Adventist Health and Medical Center, 10123 S.E. Market St., lower level, patio room. To register, call 503-256-4000.
• Cancer support with acupuncture and Chinese herbs, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., New Seasons Market Arbor Lodge, 6400 N. Interstate Ave. Call 503-467-4777.
• Oral cancer, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Legacy Emanuel Hospital and Medical Center, 2801 N. Gantenbein Ave., MOB West. To register, call 503-335-3500.
• Thyroid Health: Naturopathic Diagnosis and Treatment, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., New Seasons Market Orenco Station, 1453 N.E. 61st Ave., Hillsboro. Call 503-648-6968.
• Grief Recovery Retreat, for the widowed, separated and divorced, March 9 through March 11, $175 includes room, meals and resource materials, registration recommended by Saturday, partial scholarships available. Call 503-692-0590, or visit www.beginningexperience.org.