THURSDAY, MARCH 8
· WELCOME WAGON MONTHLY LUNCHEON - 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Held second Thursday each month. Advance reservations required. Information: Noelle, 503-495-3841 or visit ww.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· MAC USERS GROUP - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center Computer Lab. All MAC users invited. Bring questions and friends.
· WILLAMETTE WOMEN DEMOCRATS SPEAKER'S FORUM - 4-6 p.m. Oswego Lake Country Club, 20 Iron Mountain Blvd. Oregonian columnist Steve Duin is speaker. $11 members, $13 non-members. Reserva-tions: Patricia Rovainen, 503-656-4445.
· OLD TOWN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7:30 p.m. Lakewood Center Community Room, 368 S. State St. Enter on Middlecrest at street level. Agenda: George Rogers Park project goals and neighborhood input; business meeting to include a proposed bylaw change. Coffee and dessert. Questions: Jeannie McGuire, 503-697-3327.
FRIDAY, MARCH 9
· HOLLY ORCHARD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 9:30 a.m. 4076 Colts Foot Lane. Agenda may be found on www.neighborhoodlink.com/org/HollyOrchard.
· JOB FINDERS SUPPORT GROUP - Noon-2 p.m. Capitol Hill Library, 10723 S.W. Capitol Highway. http://www.jobfinderssupport.com/
· GAME CLUB FOR KIDS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - 6:30-10 p.m. second Fridays of each month at West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Drive. Bring snacks or drinks and join others playing board and video games. Information: Michelle Kuepker, 503-656-6026. Web Site is www.gameclubonline.com
SATURDAY, MARCH 10
· IVY PULL - 9-10 a.m. Hallinan natural area behind Hallinan School. Sponsored by Hallinan Heights Neighborhood Association and city of Lake Oswego. Bring tools and family.
· AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY WOMEN, LAKE OSWEGO / WEST LINN BRANCH - 9:30 a.m. Oswego Heritage House, corner of 10th and A streets. Speaker Rachel Bristol of Oregon Food Bank. Refreshments, visitors welcome.
· EQUESTRIAN EVENT - Lake Oswego Hunt Club, Iron Mountain Boulevard. Special equestrian vaulting demonstration 4:30-5:30 p.m. each day. Continues Sunday.
MONDAY, MARCH 12
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Genealogy, presented by C. Vencil, LO Library.
TUESDAY, MARCH 13
· DISCOVER THE CAPTEL CAPTIONING TELEPHONE - 2-3:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Hearing-loss advocate Andrea Olson will present free seminar on CapTel captioning phone. Live-captioned and sponsored by Hearing Loss Association of Clackamas County.
· ROBINWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Cedaroak Park School.
· INDOOR LABYRINTH WALK - 7:30-9 p.m. West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Drive. Candle-lit and meditative labyrinth every second Tuesday of the month.
· STAFFORD CPO - 7:30 p.m. Stafford Elementary School. Mtg. held second Tuesday of each month.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
· WILLAMETTE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Willamette School.
· AUTHOR AND ESSAYIST CURTIS WHITE - 7 p.m. Clackamas Community College, McLoughlin Auditorium, 19600 S. Molalla Ave., Oregon City. White, a professor at Illinois State University, and the current president of the Center for Book Culture, will speak in association with the college's spring term Sustainability Project.
· LAKE OSWEGO LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD MEETING - 7:30 p.m. 706 Fourth St.
THURSDAY, MARCH 15
· WELCOME WAGON HEART-T0-HEART - 8:30 a.m.-noon. Third Thursday each month members gather to fulfill requests by local charities. 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com
· WOMEN OF HONOR MINISTRY LUNCHEON - Rolling Hills Community Church, 3550 S.W. Borland Road. 'Caring for the Master's Flowers' with guest speaker Linda Boyd. For those ages 50 and better. $10 tickets may be purchased online at www.rollinghills.org or at church. Info: 503-638-5900.
· OREGON WRITERS CLUB - 6:30-9 p.m. Mountain Park Clubhouse library room, No. 2 Mt. Jefferson Terrace. Meets first and third Thursday. Info and RSVP to Warren Easley, 503-638-7023 or 503-475-4898.
· CIRCLE OF HEALERS COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TALKS - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Kruse Park Chiropractic Clinic, 3990 Collins Way, Suite 201, Lake Oswego. 503-635-1238. Acupuncturist Audrey Czerew.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION / COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION / PLAN COMMITTEE - 7 p.m. River Grove Elementary School library, 5850 S.W. McEwan Road.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Grove Elementary School.
FRIDAY, MARCH 16
· LUCKY LIONS STAR SEARCH TALENT SHOW - 7 p.m. West Linn High School. $5 admission at door. Proceeds benefit 2007 grad night.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/
Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, Ore., 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.