THURSDAY, MARCH 15
· WELCOME WAGON HEART-T0-HEART - 8:30 a.m.-noon. Third Thursday each month members gather to fulfill requests by local charities. 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com
· WOMEN OF HONOR MINISTRY LUNCHEON - Rolling Hills Community Church, 3550 S.W. Borland Road. 'Caring for the Master's Flowers' with guest speaker Linda Boyd. For those ages 50 and better. $10 tickets may be purchased online at www.rollinghills.org or at church. Info: 503-638-5900.
· OREGON WRITERS CLUB - 6:30-9 p.m. Mountain Park Clubhouse library room, No. 2 Mt. Jefferson Terrace. Meets first and third Thursday. Info and RSVP to Warren Easley, 503-638-7023 or 503-475-4898.
· CIRCLE OF HEALERS COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TALKS - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Kruse Park Chiropractic Clinic, 3990 Collins Way, Suite 201, Lake Oswego. 503-635-1238. Acupuncturist Audrey Czerew.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION / COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION / PLAN COMMITTEE - 7 p.m. River Grove Elementary School library, 5850 S.W. McEwan Road.
FRIDAY, MARCH 16
· LUCKY LIONS STAR SEARCH TALENT SHOW - 7 p.m. West Linn High School. $5 admission at door. Proceeds benefit 2007 grad night.
SATURDAY, MARCH 17
· WORKSHOP TO EXPLORE GREECE THROUGH SELECTED WRITERS - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Lewis and Clark College South Campus Conference Center. Paul Merchant, director of the William Stafford Archives, will lead workshop. $80. Info: 503-768-6160.
· BIRDSHILL CPO MEETING - 11 a.m. 170 S.W. Birdshill Road. Agenda: LO City Council meeting of March 6, property restrictions and property site survey request, and Metro LOPTTAAS, discrimination in small groups.
· WORKSHOPS BY DREAM COACH COLLEEN SUZANNE - Oswego Heritage House, 10th and A streets. Choice of three times. Info: www.ColleenSuzanne.com.
MONDAY, MARCH 19
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Special presenter, Mikal Anderson, will talk on India's Hole-in-the-Wall project: The Internet and the Children of the Slums.
· ARTHUR L. THROCKMORTON MEMORIAL LECTURE - 3:15 p.m. Lewis and Clark College, Templeton Student Center Council Chamber. Author Richard Drayton, 'Hybrid Time: The Incomplete Victories of the Present Over the Past.' Free.
· BOLTON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. Bolton Primary School cafetorium. Agenda: Updates and progress reports of ongoing projects and planning for future events.
· UPLANDS NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Uplands Elementary School. .
· STAFFORD HAMLET MEETING - 7 p.m. Athey Creek Middle School, Borland Road. Participate in the continued work of committees: planning, finance and outreach. Ideas welcome.
TUESDAY, MARCH 20
· STATE OF THE CITY (WEST LINN) ADDRESS - 11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m. Oregon Golf Club, 25700 Pete's Mountain Road. $17.
· CELTIC CELEBRATION - 7 p.m. West Linn Public Library. Music in the Stacks event.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
· RIVERGROVE WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING - 3 p.m. 17661 Pilkington Road.
· EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS MEETING HOSTED BY LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS- 7 p.m. West Linn Library, 1595 Burns St. Dana Robinson, director of Clackamas County Emergency Management, will explain the county's comprehensive all-hazards program. Goal is to minimize impact of incidents or disasters that threaten the county. Public welcome.
· ROSEMONT SUMMIT NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - 7 p.m. West Linn City Hall.
THURSDAY, MARCH 22
· MAC SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.