THURSDAY, MARCH 29
· MARYLHURST TOASTMASTERS CLUB - 6:30-7:30 p.m. Shoen Library. All guests welcome. Meets each Thursday.
FRIDAY, MARCH 30
· LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS LUNCH 'N LEARN - 11:30 a.m. Szechuan Kitchen, 15450 Boones Ferry Road. Speaker is Laura Masterson, owner of the 47th Ave. Farm, who will speak on fresh produce from Luscher Farm. Open to the public. $11. Reservations required: 503-638-3207 by 6 p.m. March 29.
SATURDAY, MARCH 31
· TRILLIUM FESTIVAL - Tryon Creek State Park. Continues Sunday.
SUNDAY, APRIL 1
· HERITAGE TREE DEDICATION - 1-2 p.m. Former Lake Grove Fire Station, 16400 Bryant Road. Mayor Hammerstad will dedicate a grove of 42 Douglas fir trees. Refreshments available.
· DARFUR WAR PRESENTATION - 6:30 p.m. Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, 4040 Sunset Ave. Pastor Alexander, who works in camps in Darfur, will speak.
MONDAY, APRIL 2
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. The Global Net: Site internationalization, localization, automatic translation systems presented by Mikal Anderson.
· WEST LINN GARDEN CLUB - 7 p.m. West Linn Lutheran Church, 20390 Willamette Drive. Eileen Fitzsimmons, a former gardener at Bishops Close, will speak on the history of Peter Kerr and his garden at Elk Rock. Refreshments. Everyone welcome.
TUESDAY, APRIL 3
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
· CHILD ADVOCATES INC. (CASA) - 5-7 p.m. 421 High St., Oregon City. Seeking volunteers to serve as Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs) to speak for abused and neglected children in the juvenile court system. Information session first Wednesday of each month. Learn how to help abused and neglected children in Clackamas County. For information, call 503-723-0521 or visit www.casa-cc.org
THURSDAY, APRIL 5
· WELCOME WAGON MEET AND GREET COFFEE - 10:30-11:30 a.m. Held first Thursday of each month. For information, call 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com.
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 7 p.m. Lake Oswego High School.
· OREGON WRITERS CLUB - 6:30-9 p.m. Mountain Park Clubhouse library room, No. 2 Mt. Jefferson Terrace. Meets first and third Thursday. Info and RSVP to Warren Easley, 503-638-7023 or 503-475-4898.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/
Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.