- Lake Oswego Review - News
THURSDAY, APRIL 19
· WELCOME WAGON HEART-T0-HEART - 8:30 a.m.-noon. Third Thursday each month members gather to fulfill requests by local charities. 503-495-3841 or visit www.NewcomersWelcomeWagon.com
· WOMEN OF HONOR MINISTRY LUNCHEON - Noon-2 p.m. Rolling Hills Community Church, 3550 S.W. Borland Road. Presentation by Susan Foster, author of 'Smart Packing for Today's Traveler,' and guest speaker Rita Valdes. For women 50 and better. $10 at door or call 503-638-5900.
· OREGON WRITERS CLUB - 6:30-9 p.m. Mountain Park Clubhouse library room, No. 2 Mt. Jefferson Terrace. Meets first and third Thursday. Info and RSVP to Warren Easley, 503-638-7023 or 503-475-4898.
· ROSEWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION / COMMUNITY PLANNING ORGANIZATION GENERAL MEETING - 7 p.m. River Grove school library, 5850 McEwan Road.
FRIDAY, APRIL 20
· HOLLY ORCHARD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD MEETING - 9:30 a.m. 4076 Colts Foot Lane. Agenda posted on Web site, www.neighborhoodlink.com/
· LAKE GROVE GARDEN CLUB - 11 a.m. Oswego Heritage House, 10th Avenue and A Street. Plant exchange.
SATURDAY, APRIL 21
MONDAY, APRIL 23
· LOACC-CLC USERS GROUP (COMPUTER USERS GROUP) - 9:30-11 a.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center, 505 G Ave. Rules for safe and secure surfing, by Mikal Anderson.
TUESDAY APRIL 24
· PFLAG (CLACKAMAS COUNTY PARENTS, FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OF LESBIANS AND GAYS) - 7-9 p.m. Atkinson Memorial Church, 710 Sixth St., Oregon City. Group meets each fourth Tuesday. Information: 503-998-1450 or visit www.clackamaspflag.org
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25
· COMPUTER LAB - 12:30-2 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Open to all that need additional help.
THURSDAY, APRIL 26
· NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER - Noon. For the seventh year, all persons are invited to meet at flagpole at Lake Oswego City Hall, 380 A Ave.
· MAC USER GROUP - 12:30 p.m. Lake Oswego Adult Community Center. Second and fourth Thursdays. All are welcome.
· LAKE FOREST NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION - Board meeting 6 p.m.; general meeting 7 p.m. Rivergrove Elementary School.
· WALUGA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION BOARD - 7 p.m. Lake Grove Elementary School.
Send news of your event to What's Happening, Review/Tidings, P.O. Box 548, Lake Oswego, OR 97034. Deadline for submissions is noon Friday before the next publication date.